Player Report From Practice Today From Different Reports | The Boneyard

Player Report From Practice Today From Different Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieHardHusky

The Blue Guy
Reaction Score
From the 2nd article...
. Lamb and Daniels, coach says, have been shooting 47-48 percent from three-point range.

:D

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
The Borges Blog is a must read - really funny.

Reaction Score
I think DD is going to be the real steal from this recruiting class...

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Let the games begin. Great reports before the first exhibition game. DD starting and AD getting playing time. The walk on may get playing time as well and he could be the safety guard that was missing. And Wolf will dress tomorrow. And the BE lives another day. Oops.

Reaction Score
And they read as if he is actually focused on something else entirely, like his pet just died

Reaction Score
Mike Anthony caught a lot of crap but you can't say the guy didn't put 110% into covering the team. I imagine I'll miss his coverage this year. I really like Borges though and recommend following him on twitter for sure.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I think DD is going to be the real steal from this recruiting class...

I too am excited about DD, but I fully expect Roscoe to be the starter for the regular season. Calhoun said in one of the articles he wants to see what he can get out of DD. JC already knows what he can get out of Roscoe- even after having an eye half shut. Roscoe should be developing in to a straight up lockdown defender at the3/4 spot and should be starting to get comfortable guarding some 2's on the wings.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I too am excited about DD, but I fully expect Roscoe to be the starter for the regular season. Calhoun said in one of the articles he wants to see what he can get out of DD. JC already knows what he can get out of Roscoe- even after having an eye half shut. Roscoe should be developing in to a straight up lockdown defender at the3/4 spot and should be starting to get comfortable guarding some 2's on the wings.

I'm surprised by the DD start, but I'm not too sure that Roscoe will start if JC is starting DD right from the get go. Who knows. I guess there might be several switches with so many good players. Strange to hear the walk-on will get time, but nice to have some backup.

Reaction Score
Mike Anthony caught a lot of crap but you can't say the guy didn't put 110% into covering the team. I imagine I'll miss his coverage this year. I really like Borges though and recommend following him on twitter for sure.

Borges is a good guy , started talking via email a few years back

Reaction Score
I think some people are reading too much into this. It's just an exhibition, Calhoun likes tinkering with lineups. Giffey started the first game last season I think.

As far as walk-ons are concerned, it seems like the kid is a cut above the usual walk-on victory-cigar type. He'll go as far as his hard work can take him; hopefully very far!

Reaction Score
I think some people are reading too much into this. It's just an exhibition, Calhoun likes tinkering with lineups. Giffey started the first game last season I think.

As far as walk-ons are concerned, it seems like the kid is a cut above the usual walk-on victory-cigar type. He'll go as far as his hard work can take him; hopefully very far!
Agree remember AD is not starting. This lineup is experimental and certainly not final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom