Player frustration | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Player frustration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And still the university has not given the players a head coach and staff capable of bringing them to the next level. Louisville did. Pitt did. BC did. Syracuse did. WVU did. Even Rutgers did. Houston just about did and probably will. But not good ole UConn. Lets hire the guy that bailed because we can't come up with the cash for anything better.
Lville - brought back a coach that was the only winner they ever had but who makes Pitino look like an ethically moral guy
Pitt -TBD on Narduzzi
BC - 2-10 last year and outscored by over 160 points by VT, Ville, Clemson and FSU this year
Cuse - TBD; fun offense but not bowl eligible
Rutgers - I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing
WVU - Holgerson has not reached the level of RR

You need to pick some better examples.

The kids should be frustrated with lousy coaching and not having a coach that cares about winning. That changed this week.

Reaction Score
And still the university has not given the players a head coach and staff capable of bringing them to the next level. Louisville did. Pitt did. BC did. Syracuse did. WVU did. Even Rutgers did. Houston just about did and probably will. But not good ole UConn. Lets hire the guy that bailed because we can't come up with the cash for anything better.

When you throw $2m on the Table ... we will listen to you. Until then, we just made a good upgrade and we should be happy going into a critical last 40 days to NLOI day.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I'm fairly certain that is what happened in the Temple game. Although that game made my head hurt so much I could be mistaken.
I think it was earlier in the year, as well.

Reaction Score
Lville - brought back a coach that was the only winner they ever had but who makes Pitino look like an ethically moral guy
Pitt -TBD on Narduzzi
BC - 2-10 last year and outscored by over 160 points by VT, Ville, Clemson and FSU this year
Cuse - TBD; fun offense but not bowl eligible
Rutgers - I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing
WVU - Holgerson has not reached the level of RR

You need to pick some better examples.

The kids should be frustrated with lousy coaching and not having a coach that cares about winning. That changed this week.
I agree with this but for WVU Who is RR?

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
If I was a player, I would be happy. Their shouldn't be a radical departure in scheme meaning they should still be good for the positions they signed up for. They also get a head coach who has developed players and has strong NFL connections.

Reaction Score
All I can say is we have to rally around the program and give it our best shot just like the players. I'm incredibly disappointed but there is an upside here. Diaco is gone. If RE brings in a real good OC maybe this turns out better than expected. To that point scoring more than once in 5o possessions would be a hell of a start. Let's look up instead of down.

Reaction Score
The players should be happy they are getting a high quality football coach who wins games and produces NFL-caliber talent. This original post is nonsense.

Reaction Score
If I was a player, I would be happy. Their shouldn't be a radical departure in scheme meaning they should still be good for the positions they signed up for. They also get a head coach who has developed players and has strong NFL connections.

Need a fullback.

MASSconn

Pretentious CR Critic
Reaction Score
Those poor kids must be frustrated that the University can't bring in a top notch coach and staff. It's always some leftover or in Diaco's case a wannabe. The university has never been able to land a "name" head coach who can up the talent level. They deserve better.

Maybe the worst post of the day. Go look at our alumni on twitter, especially the ones who made it to the NFL. They are ecstatic. Get a clue.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Sad to see Pasqualoni fired. Irate to find Edsall has been rehired. Nary a positive word in between.

Now it all makes sense!!!! Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Lou Marinelli.

Reaction Score
Those poor kids must be frustrated that the University can't bring in a top notch coach and staff. It's always some leftover or in Diaco's case a wannabe. The university has never been able to land a "name" head coach who can up the talent level. They deserve better.

I'll be honest, the fact that you hate the decision to bring back Edsall is actually starting to convince me that re-hiring him is a good idea. I mean, what are the odds that today is the day you finally get something right?

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
He is the best choice at this time considering whether UConn has been the past six years. This was a start over for both UConn and HCRE.

My prediction is he retirees from UConn when all is said and done, which I am perfectly fine with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom