Play of the Game - UConn vs Villanova | The Boneyard

Play of the Game - UConn vs Villanova

Reaction Score
AG's catch and athletic scoop/hoop. Best of the game. Scoop, there it was.

1615154237565.png

Reaction Score
Westbrook pass to AG one hand catch and underneath to score. Brilliant.
EW's pass was a "high fast ball" ...probably where it needed to be to get through/over the defense ... I really think AG was the only one on the floor today that could have caught it and kept it from going out of bounds... then, she turned it into points... An Incredible Pass...and even Better Catch and Score! :cool: :D

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
EW's pass was a "high fast ball" ...probably where it needed to be to get through/over the defense ... I really think AG was the only one on the floor today that could have caught it and kept it from going out of bounds... then, she turned it into points... An Incredible Pass...and even Better Catch and Score! :cool: :D
She did a catch like that from the other side a few games ago that I thought was headed out of bounds - I think Paige was the passer on that one. She has great hands.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Play of the game, not player.

I avoid the chat room as much as possible
The Play of the game was the one handed pass that Aubrey caught went under the basket for a layup. I clalled it play of the game as soon as it happened. See @JordyG 1st post in this thread.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Another contender: Just before halftime, Paige inbounds the ball to Liv near the arc. Paige fakes as if she's going to the corner for a three, but cuts under the basket. The defender goes the wrong way. Liv leads her perfectly, Paige hangs and scores, and she gets the and-one. It reminded me of some of the great inbound plays between Crystal and Lou.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Were you not in the Chat room. I called the Aubrey Play POG as soon as it happened and mentioned you by name.
Yeah you did. We had a good time in the chat room today. It’s understood that the chat room is not for everyone. I love it. :)

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Another contender: Just before halftime, Paige inbounds the ball to Liv near the arc. Paige fakes as if she's going to the corner for a three, but cuts under the basket. The defender goes the wrong way. Liv leads her perfectly, Paige hangs and scores, and she gets the and-one. It reminded me of some of the great inbound plays between Crystal and Lou.
That was my second favorite. Glad you caught it. People are watching the game video starting to over play Paige expecting that side screen with Paige coming inbounds to shoot the 3 or dribble around it for the pull up. I think it was more than just a smart read by those two and they had a little practice discussion about it. Now defenders will have a new look and will be less likely to over play her on the inbounds.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom