Play of the Game - UConn vs St John’s | The Boneyard

Play of the Game - UConn vs St John’s

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Aaliyah's steal at midcourt, which required her to tip the ball twice to get it away from Bailey, after which she (AE) took it smoothly to the basket for a layup, leaving Bailey in her rear view mirror.

Reaction Score
I'm stuck agreeing with a few above....
CW splitting three defenders.
AE with the block and going to the hoop like a guard.
PB with a pass and getting to open space in a nano second to get the ball back and mid range pop. Head shaker...
Not necessarily in that order but I give them each a game ball tonight for those plays. ;)

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I'm stuck agreeing with a few above....
CW splitting three defenders.
AE with the block and going to the hoop like a guard.
PB with a pass and getting to open space in a nano second to get the ball back and mid range pop. Head shaker...
Not necessarily in that order but I give them each a game ball tonight for those plays. ;)
You're the winner. Although through all CW has been through that layup was so sweet. Go CW!

Reaction Score
ONO added two [new] face-up moves [vs St John's] to her already formidable arsenal:
1) a lo-post turn-and-face short jumper
2) a mid-range pull-up jumper off the bounce

Reaction Score
After a rewatch, I like the little bounce pass from Edwards to Ono in the lane Including the several passes that led to it. You could see the D being stretched out of shape.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
How about Saylor's post move with the left hand? And one...
Yup, that showed some promise. I don't mean this as any kind of knock on her, but that was the first thing she's done in a game that looked like blue chip recruit stuff. Saylor is getting such a huge advantage over her peers. While the rest of her class will be adjusting to the speed and physicality of the D-1 game next year, she'll be like, "been there, done that". OBTW, did you catch the smile on her face after the play? Kid's living the dream.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom