Rough start to their ACC tenure

Adams to the NBA, Zeigler to transfer

Link

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Good job, Swofford.

Reaction Score
OK. Any thread that deals with pitt (scum)- needs to have OT in front of the thread. One of the only good things about this CF we find ourselves in is the fact that we do not have to care about pitt (scum) or anything that happens to their train wreck of a program anymore.

It is def OT.

Reaction Score
Dixon will now go back to recruiting thugs.

Reaction Score
Pitt's demise starts immediately. Cuse's is only a couple of years down the road.

The ACC...destroying former Big East athletic programs one school at a time.

Reaction Score
Pitt's demise starts immediately. Cuse's is only a couple of years down the road.

The ACC...destroying former Big East athletic programs one school at a time.
someone hasn't been paying attention to the recruiting classes Syracuse has lined up for the next couple of years..

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
someone hasn't been paying attention to the recruiting classes Syracuse has lined up for the next couple of years..

And someone hasn't been paying attention to SU's APR and off the court issues.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score

Someone hasn't been looking at the allegations which are going to set you back 5 years either - rapes and child molestations!! And other's don't give a rat's a** about their recruiting classes because they stay on their own board where they have 3 NC flags to stare at every year..........but thanks for your interest in UCONN BASKETBALL!!!!;)

Reaction Score
Someone hasn't been looking at the allegations which are going to set you back 5 years either - rapes and child molestations!! And other's don't give a rat's a** about their recruiting classes because they stay on their own board where they have 3 NC flags to stare at every year..........but thanks for your interest in UCONN BASKETBALL!!!!;)
I live in Noank, and I think Jim Calhoun was one of the greatest coaches that ever lived. While I am not necessarily a UCONN fan, I do follow the program. And I thank you for always being a .

the point is, the demise of SU hoops being imminent, is nothing but wishful thinking.

Reaction Score
I live in Noank, and I think Jim Calhoun was one of the greatest coaches that ever lived. While I am not necessarily a UCONN fan, I do follow the program. And I thank you for always being a .

the point is, the demise of SU hoops being imminent, is nothing but wishful thinking.

Good for you and Noank. The only on this thread is a Cuse fan sorry to tell you. Maybe you're a nice guy here but you aren't over there. All 2 faced pieces of quite honestly. Used to root for you guys then the reality set in while visiting your moronic thing you call a basketball board.

And if they sweep it under the rug because of more important things then you will be right. But that program is and the things they've allowed to occur is BS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom