Pitino on JC (and others) - NY Post | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Pitino on JC (and others) - NY Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I happen to think the former SWMOST is a bad school out in bum . You have a much higher opinion of them. You tried to show me that their conference is better than CUSA, and all you succeeded in doing is in showing why Massey ratings are faulty. That's the bottom line. I'd rather be SMU any day of the week when it comes to school, location, sports, men's basketball, conference, whatever--up and down the line.

The Missouri Valley is better. You still don't get the ratings anyway. The Massey Ratings are showing you that every computer ranking has the MVC over CUSA.

So either every observer and computer ranking is wrong - or you are. The guy who doesn't even know the names of the schools and probably couldn't name the schools in the Valley without looking them up.

Yes, every computer ranking is wrong. And the basis for this conclusion is your opinion that CUSA is better. Which you've arrived at by not knowing anything about the Valley.

Quite an academic you are. That's some solid science you are using.

Reaction Score
The Missouri Valley is better. You still don't get the ratings anyway. The Massey Ratings are showing you that every computer ranking has the MVC over CUSA.

So either every observer and computer ranking is wrong - or you are. The guy who doesn't even know the names of the schools and probably couldn't name the schools in the Valley without looking them up.

Yes, every computer ranking is wrong. And the basis for this conclusion is your opinion that CUSA is better. Which you've arrived at by not knowing anything about the Valley.

Quite an academic you are. That's some solid science you are using.

MasseyvRatings have MWC above several conferences that are infinitely better. In other words, the Massey ratings are crap, as is your assessment of MVC.

If science is telling you that conferences like the MWC are better, then it's junk science at best, and the idea that the Massey ratings are somehow science is a hoot too. Now you know I'm an academic, because I'd never be so stupid as to fall for that.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
MasseyvRatings have MWC above several conferences that are infinitely better. In other words, the Massey ratings are crap, as is your assessment of MVC.

If science is telling you that conferences like the MWC are better, then it's junk science at best, and the idea that the Massey ratings are somehow science is a hoot too. Now you know I'm an academic, because I'd never be so stupid as to fall for that.

Your level of aggressive stupidity is impressive. Not that I'd expect anything less.

Reaction Score
Your level of aggressive stupidity is impressive. Not that I'd expect anything less.

Thanks Anthony Michael Hall.

amh5.jpg

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
you guys seriously have to let it go
Are you kidding. They'll argue about anything and everything. The arguing is what feeds them. A cactus would die with too much water, a lily would die with too much sand. You and I would wither with this much debating. They thrive on it.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
It's pretty rare to find on a forum, especially a sports board, but I do believe we have encountered an actual "little contest". Pretty cool to see one in the wild.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
The one thing ive learned from this thread is that both Whaler and Upstater would likely make horrible dinner guests. Definitely if you had them both over at the same time. Can you imagine having to deal with this sh it all night?

Reaction Score
The one thing ive learned from this thread is that both Whaler and Upstater would likely make horrible dinner guests. Definitely if you had them both over at the same time. Can you imagine having to deal with this sh it all night?

you!

Reaction Score

"Likely" At least there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#