OT: - Pitino fired | The Boneyard

OT: Pitino fired

Reaction Score
How the hell did he last 8 years? He must've had photos of someone in a compromising situation in an Italian restaurant. Oh wait....never mind.

Reaction Score
When I read about Minnesota Basketball struggles I think about Clem Haskins. The program has been garbage since his departure. Since the NCAA torpedoed their program for doing something similar, but less aggregous than UNC.

Reaction Score
Here I was thinking Rick Pitino from Iona was fired. The guy just made the tournament with 'em!

Reaction Score
When I read about Minnesota Basketball struggles I think about Clem Haskins. The program has been garbage since his departure. Since the NCAA torpedoed their program for doing something similar, but less aggregous than UNC.

Minnesota and Clem Haskins vacated like 5 years worth of wins due to an academic scandal. It was very much similar to UNC's academic scandals while the NCAA has done nothing with UNC.

Reaction Score
Minnesota and Clem Haskins vacated like 5 years worth of wins due to an academic scandal. It was very much similar to UNC's academic scandals while the NCAA has done nothing with UNC.
That was my point as well. That was clear, right?

Reaction Score
Richard was my coach for a week back in high school at an invitational summer bball camp. Ever since then I’ve rooted against him. He was rude, unfair, and just thought he was better than everyone else. He really knew how to rub people the wrong way.

Reaction Score
How the hell did he last 8 years? He must've had photos of someone in a compromising situation in an Italian restaurant. Oh wait....never mind.

“Some unfortunate things happened,” Pitino said, later admitting to having sex with Sypher on the table “very briefly” for only 15 seconds or so.

15 seconds. Yes. He actually admitted it.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Pitino the younger will be the assistant head coach of whichever school is desperate enough to hire slick Rick. Again, I'm picking Indiana. Slick Rick will turn any team around in two years and the younger will be able to take a much better HC job than NMex.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score

need to use a version that doesn't forewarn - Anyway just the words - Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you... are enough to plant the earworm.
something to distract you on these the longest daze, waiting for the next (to last?!) game.

Reaction Score
need to use a version that doesn't forewarn - Anyway just the words - Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you... are enough to plant the earworm.
something to distract you on these the longest daze, waiting for the next (to last?!) game.

That was my intention. Once the cat was out of the bag, I didn't feel like trying to stuff him back in.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Hmmm. 36% winning record in conference and 76% non-conference. Somebody might have been visiting the cupcake table too often.

Reaction Score
Imagine being unemployed for like 9 hours...

Great hire for New Mexico. I was down in Albuquerque 2013ish during their tourney run and their fans are awesome.
Broke down near Albuquerque once. Actually East of Albuquerque. In the mountains on the interstate. Pretty much coasted back into town. Nice area.

Reaction Score

Great hire for New Mexico. I was down in Albuquerque 2013ish during their tourney run and their fans are awesome.
And after being terrible at your previous employer.

Reaction Score

We will agree to disagree on their fans being “awesome.”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom