OT: - Pitino fired | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Pitino fired

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Richard was my coach for a week back in high school at an invitational summer bball camp. Ever since then I’ve rooted against him. He was rude, unfair, and just thought he was better than everyone else. He really knew how to rub people the wrong way.
Apple don't fall far from the tree

Reaction Score
Richard was my coach for a week back in high school at an invitational summer bball camp. Ever since then I’ve rooted against him. He was rude, unfair, and just thought he was better than everyone else. He really knew how to rub people the wrong way.
Like father, like son

Reaction Score
Chip off the old block

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
But did he bring in hookers to get the recruiting started early?

Reaction Score
Imagine being unemployed for like 9 hours...

Great hire for New Mexico. I was down in Albuquerque 2013ish during their tourney run and their fans are awesome.
54-96 in-conference over 8 years, three years with finishes above 10th, and an NIT championship his first year 8 years ago. Is that a great hire?

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom