Pitino: “That’s why next year, the only game we’re playing at Carnesecca is Connecticut. The rest, we’re gonna negotiate.” | The Boneyard

Pitino: “That’s why next year, the only game we’re playing at Carnesecca is Connecticut. The rest, we’re gonna negotiate.”

arch

Reaction Score
If any of you guys speak “Stupid” please try to explain this whole thing to someone who speaks only “Stupid”. What’s wrong with Carnesecca? Where does he want to play? What is he negotiating and with whom? And anything else you can share.
Please pretend you’re explaining it to Homer.

Reaction Score
If any of you guys speak “Stupid” please try to explain this whole thing to someone who speaks only “Stupid”. What’s wrong with Carnesecca? Where does he want to play? What is he negotiating and with whom? And anything else you can share.
Carnesecca is smaller so there will be less tickets for UConn fans to buy. He wants to play there instead of MSG...which is always full of our fans

Reaction Score
Please pretend you’re explaining it to Homer.
Sarcastic Joke GIF

Reaction Score
Very different stuff. Pitino is trying to schedule UConn out of MSG because UConn fans outnumber St Johns fans in NYC in those "home" games

UConn splits between XL and Gampel because of financials, yes. But no venue will ever be decided because the other team's fans will travel and outnumber UConn's in either building

Reaction Score
I got tickets to UConn vs SJU game at MSG during Jarvis ticket gate directly by calling SJU ticket office. So it's possible to circumvent......
I did the same, got 22 tickets midcourt 200 level for a family outing. Most of us will be wearing UConn gear. SJU ticket office was really cool, and nobody asked me who I would be rooting for.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom