Pindell | The Boneyard

Pindell

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Would love for him to get a combine invite to see his stats but I’m guessing that might not happen.

What’s sad / scary is that with him we are an incredibly bad football team. Without him (which is what next year will be) we could be even worse.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Pindell is a warrior. The fact that we even score points in any given game is mostly because of him. He's just so fast and shifty in the open field. If our defense could tackle anyone this year, I would have loved to have seen what he could do in closer, more tense games. His ability to improvise on the run and make several dudes tackle air has been so fun to watch this year. Will be sorely missed next year.

My only wish for this year is that Pindell could magically go back to Edsall's first tenure. Can you imagine read run options with Pindell going one way, Donald Brown/Jordan Todman/Andre Dixon going the other in back of NFL OL/TE?? Sorry guys, getting all misty eyed now.

Reaction Score
I’m thinking that this year’s blocking schemes/techniques was designed knowing Pindell would be QB. I think that Krajewski has a chance to beat out Washington and if so the offense will designed around his arm. I think the OL is talented enough to be good pass protectors by next year.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
That was one of the disagreements last season between Lashlee and Edsall. Randy benched Pindell after a rough first game but Rhett preferred him over BS. Fair to say Rhett was correct.

If that was the argument, Rhett wasn't correct. I know because I was there. Bryant saved Pindell. Shirreffs deserved better than he got at uconn, with all the changes he had to go through. Pindell having a great year this year doesn't mean he was the better QB last year...

C

Chief00

If that was the argument, Rhett wasn't correct. I know because I was there. Bryant saved Pindell. Shirreffs deserved better than he got at uconn, with all the changes he had to go through. Pindell having a great year this year doesn't mean he was the better QB last year...
Wasn’t taking a shot at Bryant - just saying what happened. Where we disagree is on talent assessment - Pindell is a unique talent, Bryant wasn’t. Nothing personal - just going by Chief’s time tested, proven eye test.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Wasn’t taking a shot at Bryant - just saying what happened. Where we disagree is on talent assessment - Pindell is a unique talent, Bryant wasn’t. Nothing personal - just going by Chief’s time tested, proven eye test.

Well then, your eyes wen't available for the Holy Cross game last year. A game against a 1-AA school that we would have most certainly lost if Pindell stayed in the game.

He's great now, and I wish him the very best. But don't mistake 2018 for 2017. It doesn't make any sense...

Reaction Score
Well then, your eyes wen't available for the Holy Cross game last year. A game against a 1-AA school that we would have most certainly lost if Pindell stayed in the game.

He's great now, and I wish him the very best. But don't mistake 2018 for 2017. It doesn't make any sense...

It was also his first start.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom