Pigs Have Flown, Cows Have Jumper Over the Moon (or whatever other crazy example you want to use)... | The Boneyard

Pigs Have Flown, Cows Have Jumper Over the Moon (or whatever other crazy example you want to use)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score
Jeff "Mush Mouth" Goodman said something nice about UConn. I know it doesn't mean much, but I cracked a smile when I read it. http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/jeff-goodman/post?id=4726&ex_cid=espnapi_public

Here's the brief paragraph about UConn:

7. The UConn Huskies are tied for fifth place in the American Athletic with Memphis and have virtually no shot at an at-large berth -- but Kevin Ollie’s team will get into the NCAA tourney by winning the AAC tourney, which happens to be in Hartford this year. This program has thrived with its back against the wall in recent years, so why not this season?

Reaction Score
Is it "Cows have MADE a jumper over the moon" or should it read "cows have jumped over the moon", I'm confused.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Is it "Cows have MADE a jumper over the moon" or should it read "cows have jumped over the moon", I'm confused.
I'd settle for TSam having a consistent mid range jumper.

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score
Haha. Thanks, Mau. I can always count on you for a nice jab! At this point though, I'm with you. A jumper from anyone is welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom