Pictures from today's media day | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Pictures from today's media day

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Not sure anyone cares but figured I'd post some of the pics from media day for the people that don't have instagram. Thought at least some might like the team photo.

Why would we not care? This is actual team stuff!

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Oh well, I see everyone else has commented on Amilo's pythons. Great to be late to the party.

Reaction Score
Amilio should be talking to Diaco........linebacker or strong safety spots can be had on that squad. Hell can he throw? :eek:

Reaction Score
I agree, I love the smiling. So sick of the phoney tough guy grimaces so prevalent today. These guys look like they enjoy basketball and each other. Greta shot. And what is with Lenehan?

Reaction Score
I agree, I love the smiling. So sick of the phoney tough guy grimaces so prevalent today. These guys look like they enjoy basketball and each other. Greta shot. And what is with Lenehan?
Can't blame Pat though. Most those guys will make a great living somewhere playing a game. He has the weight of solving the world's problems once he finishes school

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Love the guys posing with four fingers to denote the number of championships. I want to live long enough that UConn players will have to take off their sneakers to let everyone know the number of championships.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
[QUOTE"Chin Diesel, post: 1091611, member: 34"]I'll bet you $.38 that he thought Lubin was #23.[/QUOTE]
Nope, I know who Lubin is.

Gonna need a few more pictures of Nnamdi before I can make any judgment on how ripped he is, whereas Lubin looks like a mack truck in every picture I've seen of him.

intlzncster

Reaction Score

Fully engaged contemplating a cure for cancer he's currently working on.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
[QUOTE"Chin Diesel, post: 1091611, member: 34"]I'll bet you $.38 that he thought Lubin was #23.

Gonna need a few more pictures of Nnamdi before I can make any judgment on how ripped he is, whereas Lubin looks like a mack truck in every picture I've seen of him.[/QUOTE]
Your statement leads me to believe that picture are worth only 999 words!:)

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Gonna need a few more pictures of Nnamdi before I can make any judgment on how ripped he is, whereas Lubin looks like a mack truck in every picture I've seen of him.

Really? Those things are as big as Amida's head.

3-nnamdi-amilo-lg.jpg

Reaction Score

You can't really appreciate Lubin's build here, so your first post was kind of a non sequitur then.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
You can't really appreciate Lubin's build here, so your first post was kind of a non sequitur then.

He's hunched over and he still looks huge, although there are certainly better pictures to show how jacked he is.

This is a really stupid argument for us to all be having. Let's get back to talking about grinders.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
He's hunched over and he still looks huge, although there are certainly better pictures to show how jacked he is.

This is a really stupid argument for us to all be having. Let's get back to talking about grinders.

Was anybody saying the kid is bigger than Lubin? I wasn't. Just that he's massive for a 6'3 guard.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Can't blame Pat though. Most those guys will make a great living somewhere playing a game. He has the weight of solving the world's problems once he finishes school
Nice avatar! I thought about change mine to this but it is too soon for me to get rid of the Bazz Champs! SI cover. It is a great picture, though.

Reaction Score
I must have zoned-out. Is Amilo a transfer, walk-on, &/or schoolie?

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
Per the Hartford Courant: "Pat Lenehan and Nnamdi Amilo, two former walk-ons who have been rewarded with scholarships for the upcoming season for their tireless and selfless work in practice, as well as their academic excellence..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom