OT: - Picture share | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Picture share

Reaction Score
20210908202146_IMG_0160.JPG

This is about 20 minutes away from my home in ON. Love this thread topic!

Appreciate everyone sharing.

Reaction Score
Well, interesting that this one came up. This is a pedestrian bridge I designed for the Bethesda Trolley Trail hiker biker facility over the Capital Beltway (I-495) just outside of DC in Rockville, Maryland. This is what you get when you pick pictures off of your work computer...

Bethesda Trolley Trail Bridge  2 Page 001.jpg

Reaction Score
The topic post says "from whatever albums you keep", and I have a lot of photo albums on my computer. I've already posted one photo, but if no one minds, I'm going to post a couple of #18's from two other different albums, and then I'm done for this topic. Thanks.

First, "Steel Crow".

steel crow 8x8.jpg

And last, "Happy Holidays From Mick and Keith".

Happy Holidays from Mick and Keith B&W(2).jpg

Reaction Score
Following in D J B's footsteps.
I too have lots of albums to choose from.
This one taken in Central Park with my Galaxy S21 cell phone.
It landed on my backpack that was next to me while I was sitting on the grass on the Great Lawn.
20210722_162519.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Couldn't put the 18th photo on
(Too much personal info), so I downloaded the 19th photo.
It was a lunch, with my sons, after picking up sandwiches from Sal, Kris & Charlie's Deli in Astoria. For perspective, that very large hand belongs to my 6'7" first born. View attachment 70061
Astoria baby! Home of La Gui Pastry and the best spumoni in Queens. I mean, it ain't Spumoni Gardens but.... @triaddukefan beware.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Appreciate the compliment. I've only started getting into photography last year. Hoping to make it a side hustle .

It also is a great way to experience the beauty around me here. Here are a couple for Bracebridge ON which is about 3 - 4 hours north of Toronto. View attachment 70077 View attachment 70078
Very nice. I’m sorta proud of the below, even if it was a complete accident on my part.

9EE49B18-58B4-46B0-BB22-5B2E64424343.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Very nice. I’m sorta proud of the below, even if it was a complete accident on my part.

View attachment 70080
That's how it started for me.

Being home during the initial lockdowns here in ON had me back outside more. I live close to water and it's my go to place to recharge.

Shared my pics and I've been getting a lot of interest feedback. Photography has now become another form of meditation for me. Thankful that I've discovered this passion.

Reaction Score
I will have to get into my personal pictures when I get home...;)

Reaction Score
That's how it started for me.

Being home during the initial lockdowns here in ON had me back outside more. I live close to water and it's my go to place to recharge.

Shared my pics and I've been getting a lot of interest feedback. Photography has now become another form of meditation for me. Thankful that I've discovered this passion.
That's awesome.

When you begin looking at the world through a viewfinder, you suddenly begin to see it in a whole other way, and the little things (and the big things too) take on an importance and meaning you never noticed before. And sharing them lets others see that as well.

Keep it up.

Reaction Score
That's awesome.

When you begin looking at the world through a viewfinder, you suddenly begin to see it in a whole other way, and the little things (and the big things too) take on an importance and meaning you never noticed before. And sharing them lets others see that as well.

Keep it up.
Appreciate it @D J B . Feedback like this keeps me motivated.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
This is a "backyard salad" that I make a few times a year. This is one's from pretty early in the spring. The mushrooms and tomatoes are store-bought, but the greens are violet and dandelion, and the flowers are violets and dead nettle, both of which are absolutely delicious. If it was a little later, the flowers and some greens would be replaced by day lilies -- I find the blooms heavenly, but my wife thinks they're okay and a little onion-y.

salad.jpg

Last edited:

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Well, interesting that this one came up. This is a pedestrian bridge I designed for the Bethesda Trolley Trail hiker biker facility over the Capital Beltway (I-495) just outside of DC in Rockville, Maryland. This is what you get when you pick pictures off of your work computer...

View attachment 70070
You didn't work on the Rock Creek Trail bridge over Veirs Mill Road, did you? That actually gives me vertigo when I run over it. I think it's because it vibrates so much.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom