Pick Your Poison - Duke or 'Cuse Tonight | The Boneyard

Pick Your Poison - Duke or 'Cuse Tonight

Reaction Score
Syracuse's tournament advantage is springing that zone on teams that haven't seen it and have little time to prepare. Duke already beat them by 16 this season. The fork gets stuck in the orange tonight, though I'd rather they beat the dookies.

Reaction Score
At this point in tourney I'd rather see Grayson Allen cry his way home. Don't want to see him or Duke play another game.

Cuse is no threat to win it all. Duke is a serious threat

Reaction Score
Grayson Allen will trip a player into Boeheim while he's digging for a nugget. Coach K will hurt his back while helping up both players and Boeheim will need to have his finger surgically removed from his nostril.

Reaction Score
Syracuse's tournament advantage is springing that zone on teams that haven't seen it and have little time to prepare. Duke already beat them by 16 this season. The fork gets stuck in the orange tonight, though I'd rather they beat the dookies.
They beat #1 seed Virginia two years ago though who beat them earlier in the year...hard to explain the Cuse phenomenon the last few years

Reaction Score
Duke. I wouldn’t root for Cuse if they were playing against ISIS.

Edit: To clarify, I’m not “rooting” for anything, except maybe both teams to contract massive diarrhea right before tip.

Second Edit: One of my best friends is a Cuse alum. I’m hoping he contracts diarrhea tonight too.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I’ll never understand how someone can go for cuse. I hope duke crushes them and then loses in the elite 8

When a family member went to duke and they loathe UConn they trump cuse with my hatred

At least with cuse all you have to say is 4>1

With duke all I hear is how much better they are and coach k greatest coach ever

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
3d255e0e49812add615833b47df25cdaf715326f.gif

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
Duke tonight, then Duke loses the next game. Hell if they win another title it doesn't even matter at this point, I just want to shut up the Cuse fans. 40 point margin sounds good.

Reaction Score
Dook for sure. That Cuse team is trash and their fanbase has annoyed the hell out of me this week about or job opening. Also, I would like at least a couple talented/entertaining teams left for the Elite 8.

Reaction Score
Married a Cuse grad 25 years ago. I always have to feign interest in their hoops team. However tonight they're playing Duke and I can't cheer for Duke. No way. No how. Tonight I'll make my wife happy and actually mean it. Go Orange.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I hate this game. My mother-in-law went to Cuse and worked at the hospital there for like 30 years and she obviously follows and roots for the team. I love her but I obviously hate the team. Every time they are on I get goaded into confessing that I am hoping that the whole team dies in a tire fire, Boeheim most of all. It's awkward, but I can be painfully honest when pressed, and she and my wife insist on pressing me at times like this. And to hear that I dislike Cuse more than Duke always shocks them to their core, especially when they observe the venom and precision with which I deliver my reasons (prime among them being how douchetastic Cuse fans are).

I think I need to start drinking early so I'm passed out before they press me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom