Pick Your Favorite Song by a Group/Artist | Page 37 | The Boneyard

Pick Your Favorite Song by a Group/Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

npignatjr

Npignatjr
Reaction Score
Many favorites, music when I hear it I stop what I'm doing,George Gershwin Rhapsody in Blue, Etta James At Last, Patsy Cline Crazy, Buffalo Springfield For What its Worth, Led Zeppelin Black Dog, George Strait I Saw God Today, Brad Paisley and Allison Krause Whiskey Lullaby, Tom Waits Hope I don't Fall In Love With You, Miranda Lambert Over You, there are others different genres, but my number 1 Garth Brooks The Dance.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
International Lover by Prince

Since they don't have the correct video for that song this is my second favorite.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Since '83 my fave band on the planet has been Steel Pulse. A reggae band outta Birmingham.
Here is my fave song by them, and their best, in a live performance from the Vineyard. I was not there.
I love Steel Pulse, and it's been years since I listened to them. Thanks for the reminder. One of my faves of theirs:
One of my favorite bands out of Jamaica. Probably more reggae fusion than pure reggae.

Try Jah Love - Third World

Reaction Score
Saw "Stand of Fall" mentioned for The Fixx, but my favorite song of theirs is "Secret Separation"- they have a longer version with a cool video, here it is:

I've always loved this song, thanks for posting it!

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Saw them live, for free, upstairs at the Student Union, 1969.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom