Pick Your Favorite Song by a Group/Artist | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Pick Your Favorite Song by a Group/Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Stevie Wonder is a toughie -- some good songs have already been posted. Superstition absolutely gets my wife's vote. I love that one, Living for the City, and a couple from Music of My Mind : Love Having You Around and Superwoman. But I'll pick something more on the obscure side, off Where I'm Coming From, just before he had full creative control. It still has strings and stuff, but is topical and he wrote all of the material. This one is a heartbreaker:

Reaction Score
Speaking of George Harrison and the Beatles, there are so many songs of theirs I love, and this one is way up there:
It took over 160 posts before the first song by the Beatles or one of the individuals in the group. Maybe as Scud said there are just so many great songs that it is hard to pick one. It was late 1963 shortly after the Kennedy assassination when I first heard this. It cheered me up then and still brings a smile to my face whenever I hear it. I’m sure a few of you can still name the 5 songs that they sang on their first appearance on the Ed Sullivan show.
(All My Loving, Till There Was You, I Saw Her Standing There, She Loves You and I Want to Hold Your Hand).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom