Phantosmia - smoke smell | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Phantosmia - smoke smell

Reaction Score
Hmmm. Did you check the smoke basket for any signs of wild kingdom and perhaps a carcass or two? Some of those furry critters would surely give off a strong smoke signal.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Hmmm. Did you check the smoke basket for any signs of wild kingdom and perhaps a carcass or two? Some of those furry critters would surely give off a strong smoke signal.
Yes. Wasn’t that. But it was possibly wet. I had wildlife issues with my grills in Vermont so always check. I’ve got some ribs to smoke if it cools down. Hopefully will do it right.

Status update. Still no effect when outside, which i was all day at the beach and golfing yesterday. Back to the beach today. When inside the effect is slowly dissipating. I really think I damaged my sinuses and throat and they are healing.

Reaction Score
Yes. Wasn’t that. But it was possibly wet. I had wildlife issues with my grills in Vermont so always check. I’ve got some ribs to smoke if it cools down. Hopefully will do it right.

Status update. Still no effect when outside, which i was all day at the beach and golfing yesterday. Back to the beach today. When inside the effect is slowly dissipating. I really think I damaged my sinuses and throat and they are healing.
Well, smoking can be a risky proposition. Even secondary smoke. Hopefully you aren't hideous!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom
Top Bottom