PGA Championship - UConn Fan | Page 2 | The Boneyard

PGA Championship - UConn Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He should've yelled UConn to the ACC. Big 12 travel is too much.

Good point, let's join the NEC. My apologies and with all due respect, you are a nitwit. Have you looked at our current travel requirements?

Reaction Score
I'd rather see people shed light on UConn in a more favorable way, not like simpletons.

If anyone has a problem with me personally, come see me. I'm stationed in San Diego.

Reaction Score
I'd rather see people shed light on UConn in a more favorable way, not like simpletons.

If anyone has a problem with me personally, come see me. I'm stationed in San Diego.

Lighten up Francis, don't take things personal

Reaction Score
I'd rather see people sheet light on UConn in a more favorable way, not like simpletons.

You were wrong, admit it. However, Thank you for service. I really mean this. If not for our service men and and women we would be f$ckef.

Reaction Score
You were wrong, admit it. However, Thank you for service. I really mean this. If not for our service men and and women we would be f$ckef.

Honestly regardless of when it happened, I still think it's a simpleton move.

Reaction Score
Chill, bud. Take a look at yourself and understand that you have some serious issues if you're interpreting anything going on ITT as someone having a personal problem with you. Maybe you have poor perception of your self-worth; understandable,
considering you're in the military. See a psychologist.

Reaction Score
I just watched the video, What a JIZZ! Lol. The guy must have been planning this since the first golfer hit the links, then he saw his chance. It is more funny, then sad or terrible.

That must have been a long walk to the club house, especially for the guy walking with him that had no clue what he was up to. Hysterical

Reaction Score
It was a friend of mine
giphy.gif

Reaction Score
After reading that article I just hope this guy puts his $ where his mouth is and owns ST's for football. I don't want to jump to conclusions but it sounds like he suffers from SHF (Selective Husky Fandom). So while yelling UConn! Big 12! is commendable it means jack squat if you aren't doing your fair share.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
After reading that article I just hope this guy puts his $ where his mouth is and owns ST's for football. I don't want to jump to conclusions but it sounds like he suffers from SHF (Selective Husky Fandom). So while yelling UConn! Big 12! is commendable it means jack squat if you aren't doing your fair share.

Jesus.

Where do we find these people? Is it Google? Who do I blame?

It was never like this.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Even if it was in the backswing (which it wasnt) who cares? I'd love to get paid millions to have people yell UCONN to the Big 12 while I swing:) and yelling is nothing. When I was a teenager we used to hide in the woods at the golf course in my neighborhood and blow an airhorn during people's swing. Almost got me killed multiple times.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
There is only one requirement for true UConn fandom; to #BleedBlue.

If you bleed blue, I don't care how much money you have in your pocket. I don't care if you went to the university or not. When people yell, "UConnnnn!", is your first instinct to say, "Huskieeees!"? When you see a large man with red hair in the crowd, are you instantly compelled to spell "U-C-O-N-N"? When people talk about "not a dime back" or "we take the stairs", do you instantly feel pride? Do you sense something special when you see the #6 on a football jersey?

The measuring stick for a fan is not the size of a donation...

#BleedBlue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69