2021 Recruiting: - PG Tyrese Hunter offered | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: PG Tyrese Hunter offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is he from Racine? Isn’t that Caron’s hometown? Could be helpful here as I’m sure Caron does a lot in the community.

Reaction Score
His mix tape shows a lot. Clever passing, crafty dribbling, interesting fakes with his eyes, quick moves to give himself space to shoot or create, good court vision, play above the rim at 6'1, a solid frame, and, obviously shoots 100% in mix tapes. Ranked composite #108. I like what I saw. Tell me he shoots a high foul shot percentage, and an adequate percent from 3, and I like even more. Doubt we would take both him and Ellis, (and I'm sure we're not positioned to just pick), but I would be as thrilled or more with this kid on the roster.

Reaction Score
Caron has done so much for that city he has a street named after him.
5d05941d4678d.image.jpg

Reaction Score
backup plan for Ellis? alternative plan? both? if it's one or the other and depending on the day, i might rather have the 4* freshmen

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This kid looks like a Hurley guard. Interesting to see him listed at 6'1 160 because he never seemed small in that video. The shot looks like it needs work though

Reaction Score
Dominican is the big name Wisconsin power that comes to Hoophall. I just watched a 13 minute game clip when Tyrese Hunter played them. He scored 41 points with NINE 3's and 5 drives to the hoop. A 6th drive to the hoop was a mid air high flying denied dunk in semi transition, that he was fouled on. This kid is a nice player. Not quite a Book & Jackson superstar, but a great piece for a team to have. (The 13 minutes showed each team's scoring plays so I don't know his misses, but based on the roar, the crowd believed every shot was going in).

Reaction Score
Tyrese Hunter has my seal of approval. He’s underrated nationally. Kid has game and toughness.

Good things come in pairs. We already had 1 good thing from Racine. Let’s make it a pair.

Reaction Score
From 247's Jerry Meyer. Report was written on 6/10:

Slight of build but extremely athletic. Is a dynamic scorer but also has a feel for involving teammates. Adept at using screen both with and without the ball. Shifty on the drive and a creative and acrobatic finisher, especially with the right hand. Has adequate shooting range and is a threat to shoot from behind the ball screen. Needs to become a more consistent shooter and better off the catch. Is engaged as a defender and rebounder. Size and strength are the main questions regarding his ceiling.

Reaction Score
Tyrese Hunter has my seal of approval. He’s underrated nationally. Kid has game and toughness.

Good things come in pairs. We already had 1 good thing from Racine. Let’s make it a pair.

And to think I was starting to like him magic-man! ;)

Reaction Score
If we don't sign HUNTER Sallis, I think we'll be very happy with Tyrese HUNTER.

Three's, floaters, high rising dunks, fast feet on defense (staying in front of his man), and ball handling all stand out.

Reaction Score
If we don't sign HUNTER Sallis, I think we'll be very happy with Tyrese HUNTER.

Three's, floaters, high rising dunks, fast feet on defense (staying in front of his man), and ball handling all stand out.
Tyrese Hunter seems like the most realistic option at PG right now and with the virtual visits at least hurley and co dont have to fly back and forth to wisconsin.

havent heard a peep about Sallis in months. We'll see if we make Diggins' top 6 list which he delayed releasing already

Reaction Score
Up to 116 in 247's rankings and now a top 100 4* recruit in the composite rankings
anyone know when theyre doing a full update of the rankings? some guys are making moves but kuminga still listed in the class of 2021 even tho he graduated

Reaction Score
anyone know when theyre doing a full update of the rankings? some guys are making moves but kuminga still listed in the class of 2021 even tho he graduated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom