Pete roussel tweets that Bud Foster is expected to interview | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Pete roussel tweets that Bud Foster is expected to interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He said we shouldn't hire a defensive coordinator...yet he thinks that Don Brown is a good fit as coach. I think Don Brown is considered a defensive coordinator. If he only said he didn't want a guy who was stale....I would agree. He specifically said he didn't want a DC.

A "career coordinator" -- especially one who has been in that position since the cretaceous period . . .

Reaction Score
Bradley, and other Penn State types are probably far too toxic. Since we've already drawn ire and attention of the esteemed Ms. Allred, we don't need NY Times and Boston Globe news room types at UCONN Press Conferences.

"Mr. (not Coach) Bradley, what did you know and when did you know it?" I'll pass.

He knew just as much as Paterno did, which was NOT MUCH....

State police of PA investigate and don't press charges against Sandusky. ALL of Sandusky's sexual assaults of kids happened OFF Penn State's campus and most involved Sandusky's Second Mile charity. Penn State and Paterno's staff didn't know much because Sandusky wasn't even part of the Penn State football staff after the 1999 season.

Reaction Score
On Bud Foster, 'the guy who has lost it' has the NO. 4 defense in the country. The main reason he hasn't been a head coach is because he's basically been the head coach in waiting at VaTech, much like Jimbo Fisher was down at Florida State. Unreal really how many here want Ambrose. Does anyone recall how he was perceived when he was actually the offensive coordinator here? I think 'Fire Ambrose' was pretty much just like the 'Fire DeLeone' sentiments. Short memories guys. But I guess a loss to Towson will change people's opinions. Laughable.

Bud Foster is a legit candidate, not one I want, but much better than Ambrose or some knucklehead from the MAC.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
On Bud Foster, 'the guy who has lost it' has the NO. 4 defense in the country. The main reason he hasn't been a head coach is because he's basically been the head coach in waiting at VaTech, much like Jimbo Fisher was down at Florida State. Unreal really how many here want Ambrose. Does anyone recall how he was perceived when he was actually the offensive coordinator here? I think 'Fire Ambrose' was pretty much just like the 'Fire DeLeone' sentiments. Short memories guys. But I guess a loss to Towson will change people's opinions. Laughable.

Bud Foster is a legit candidate, not one I want, but much better than Ambrose or some knucklehead from the MAC.
Dude, "knucklehead from the MAC"???? Quick list of MAC knuckleheads: Urban Meyer, Jim Grobe, Brian Kelly, Butch Davis, Jerry Kill. Go old school and you get Woody Hayes, Bo Schembeckler and Ara Parseghian. Assistants? Jim Tressel, Sean Payton, John Harbaugh. You need to watch these guys coach. If Lembo comes to Storrs, you'll be eating those words quickly. I'm not quite as high on Clawson but I still think he's in our top three with Narduzzi.

And if Weist is in our top three......no offense to him but I hope he's #3 and we don't miss out on our #1.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score

State police of PA investigate and don't press charges against Sandusky. ALL of Sandusky's s e xual assaults of kids happened OFF Penn State's campus and most involved Sandusky's Second Mile charity. Penn State and Paterno's staff didn't know much because Sandusky wasn't even part of the Penn State football staff after the 1999 season.

Huh - I thought he was caught in a penn st shower with a minor by one of the coaches/players - the red haired guy - where did you read there was never an incident on campus - one of us has wrong information - I think it is you!
His access after he left as coach was granted and he had access to locker rooms and other facilities and after an incident his access was removed - I guess we could differ our opinion of sex assault - maybe you don't think a 60 year old in a shower with a 12 year old naked doesn't constitute sex assault - check out the wiki page on this under grand jury - McQuery heard sex sounds from shower and found the two of them naked. Yeah nothing happened on campus. Please tell me you really don't believe what you posted earlier and that you are NOT involved in coaching or guiding children in any manner if you are that blind to where and what happened on campus.

Reaction Score
Huh - I thought he was caught in a penn st shower with a minor by one of the coaches/players - the red haired guy - where did you read there was never an incident on campus - one of us has wrong information - I think it is you!
His access after he left as coach was granted and he had access to locker rooms and other facilities and after an incident his access was removed - I guess we could differ our opinion of s e x assault - maybe you don't think a 60 year old in a shower with a 12 year old naked doesn't constitute s e x assault - check out the wiki page on this under grand jury - McQuery heard s e x sounds from shower and found the two of them naked. Yeah nothing happened on campus. Please tell me you really don't believe what you posted earlier and that you are NOT involved in coaching or guiding children in any manner if you are that blind to where and what happened on campus.

McQuery never witnessed sexual assualt in the showers in the facility. Go back and look at the documents.

http://www.framingpaterno.com/betrayal-joe-paterno-chapter-two-mcqueary-episode

Reaction Score
Congratulations. Nearly everything you have written here is completely foolish. But to top of the sundae you link to a website called "framingpaterno".

This is what goes on inside the minds of the savages we have come to know as "Penn State Football Fans".

Reaction Score
This is what goes on inside the minds of the savages we have come to know as "Penn State Football Fans".

I actually started to read the article but had to stop. The JoePa sycophants are truly disgusting.

Reaction Score

State police of PA investigate and don't press charges against Sandusky. ALL of Sandusky's s e xual assaults of kids happened OFF Penn State's campus and most involved Sandusky's Second Mile charity. Penn State and Paterno's staff didn't know much because Sandusky wasn't even part of the Penn State football staff after the 1999 season.

I'm sure that's true. I'm commenting on media need to create a sh't storm, not on Bradley as a person or coach.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I haven't read through this thread to take a pulse of the 'Yard but I'd pass on Foster. The Hokies D has been getting worse, not better, over the past few years. A complete contrast to Pat Narduzzi's Spartan D. I'd still put plenty of names ahead of Foster in our coaching search pecking order. Narduzzi and Lembo are still my favorites (and Mullen if he were to miraculously fall into our laps). Funny though, I would have done a backflip to get him instead of PP a few years ago.

Reaction Score
No...absolutely no...seems to be a political choice and we just went through that...with a defense oriented HCPP. Sorry......we could do better.
This sounds like it is being vetted through the press...hope all of our comments are read..NO.NO>NO>NO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom