Perspective and a bit of sarcasm from Coach | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Perspective and a bit of sarcasm from Coach

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Geno...is beloved by his players and fellow UConn coaches. He is beloved by his fanbase. Most of us understand that Geno's rants are to pull the attention off his players and coaches and to put it on himself. He deliberately makes himself out to be the bad guy with an attitude that basically invites these kinds of attacks to be squarely pointed at him. He is keenly away that it is temporary...that everyone has to blow off their steam. That by the time summer comes people's attention will be focused elsewhere and in a short few months after the summer he will be coaching the best team in America and all will be forgotten.

W

wolfe613

Wow, I will take another approach, we were flat out outplayed, that night the other team was better, it happens winning as in life comes with no guarantees.
seriously I wasn't even that mad over the loss. Arizona was better that game and their head coach did a better job at gameplanning. Aari Mcdonald and her team played like a team that was ignored and disrespected ( they were) I get being upset over the loss but can't deny ppl have been spoiled by winning and winning convincingly. If being objective I was actually surprised they only lost one game for being such a young team but because Bueckers is so great and she is dominating ppl just assume she was gonna carry UCONN to a title.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom