People who can suck it. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

People who can suck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I can't believe no one has mentioned Dan Wetzel yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
22. Today's announcers, who must've mentioned the "RU/UL storyline" 1,000,000 times.

Yes, thank you for this. The announcers spent half the game giving us an RU / Pitt score update and every time it was clear RU was getting killed but they made it seem like it was a barn burner all the way to the end.

The guy at SNY who decided to scroll the Hector Camacho story every 5 minutes can also suck it.

Reaction Score
8893. For attempting to tell us he "just heard" Gangnam Style for the first time and doesn't know the dance. Suuurrrrre

Drunk Verne, Danielson and Brando. Jackazzess.

MHver3, no wait, that dude, chick is great. Who could make up that chit!

Psy.

Just read that he's the most watched video ever. Figured maybe it was time I watched it and heard the song for the first time. I want those four minutes back.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Psy.

Just read that he's the most watched video ever. Figured maybe it was time I watched it and heard the song for the first time. I want those four minutes back.

Lighten up Francis. Hit up any night club and enjoy the scenery on the floor when they play this song.

Curiouser
Reaction Score

8893. For attempting to tell us he "just heard" Gangnam Style for the first time and doesn't know the dance. Suuurrrrre
Lighten up Francis. Hit up any night club and enjoy the scenery on the floor when they play this song.
There's the problem. I don't go to night clubs.

I don't listen to the radio, except Sirius stations that would not play that song; and I don't watch the types of television shows that would feature the song or the dance. Although I just saw it on the news this morning, because of the news story about it being the most watched video ever.

My wife and kids couldn't believe it either. Now they wish I hadn't, as I've been torturing them all with my rendition of the dance since then.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Dukie V
Brian Kelly - for making ND see that not being in a conference is a gold mine!
Non-FB schools in the BE (Sorry I know they are a big part of our conference history but they're also the reason our conference has been decimated since 2003)

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The crazy guy from Texas who was here in the early spring that turned out to be right about a lot of stuff can also suck it. Yes, he was right about a lot of stuff, and yes, I am a significant part of the reason for him never posting here anymore, but he can still suck it. It is the Internet, and I get to stick by my guns, especially against people that are crazy.

Reaction Score
W
24. Mitch McConell for contributing to the cockblocking propaganda that is UL Football.
Was trying to find a word for UofL but I think you found it.
They are the ultimate clockblock... They did it to WVU, and they're doing it to uconn.

Reaction Score
Sean Nascar
Jeff Jacobs
Kerry Kittles
Eric Murdock
Chrissy Laettner
All of BCU

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
842. Christian Laettner

Has he been mentioned twice already? Yes. But Christian is a man that can suck it multiple times. And he should be sucking it for Rod Sellers...

sellersr.jpg

Reaction Score
Any stripper that refuses to take their bottoms off until the last song of their set.

Reaction Score
Haley Joe Osmond....he has a sixth sense about dead things. Reading between the lines, the movie was a microcosmic, symbolic picture of the Big East after conference realignment. He should have warned us more explicitly.

Mighty Mouse. When is MM coming to save the day?

The Mayan Calendar. 12/21/2012 is likely the day when the poles shift, the conference stars realign, and Connecticut's geographic position changes, putting it in the same conference with UVI and Tabasco University of Mexico. Womp womp!

Reaction Score
Susan Herbst, Warde Manuel, Mark Emmert, Gene Deflippo, Dick Blumenthal, Phil Austin, Jeff Hathaway and of course Kerry Kittles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom