People that can’t go but who want to buy/donate tickets or chip in some funds | Page 2 | The Boneyard

People that can’t go but who want to buy/donate tickets or chip in some funds

Reaction Score
Will we learn how many total were donated? I kicked in some as I’m in fear of missing out on game.

Reaction Score
I guess we all need to donate more. I’d really like to hear some numbers first because I’m not buying more tickets if the only people buying are on this board. I’d rather spend it on other things if it isn’t making a dent.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
I bought 3 tickets and am not going to use them after all. Happy to donate all three to a Yarder. Please private message me if you want them. First come first served.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Already donated, may add to it (as I can't make the game).

I'm guessing it's too late for the gofundme Nan suggested to send deserving boneyarders to Myrtle Beach.

If any boneyarders are being held back by the cost please come forward. I'm confident that a few of us (myself included) would help defray the cost.

Reaction Score
Donated 4 tickets yesterday thinking I couldn’t convince anyone to go with me.

Good news- Turns out I’m going down with my brother. Too embarrassed to ask for my donated tickets back so likely have to buy more lol

Hoping for a separate thread on activities in Myrtle Beach will start. There’s a top golf, Regular golf, the beach boardwalk, breweries.

Reaction Score
I just donated 10 in honor of my Uncle Rick. He was a huge Uconn fan and a poster on here for many years. His name on the boneyard was Uconnrick. He unfortunetely passed away on a family cruise very unexpectedly this summer. He is missed more much more then anything that I can type. GO UCONN, kick Marshalls ASS!!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom