Penny obviously teaches flopping | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Penny obviously teaches flopping

Reaction Score
I wonder if Kelvin Sampson teaches biting? This is classic. Jareau ejected from Cincy/Houston game for biting player in tie up. Sampson said he watched it 3 times and there was no bite. LOL The funny thing is i saw it on Espn this am and the Cincy kid immediately looks up at the ref and says "he bit me" . Must be some kind of witchcraft. LOL

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I wonder if Kelvin Sampson teaches biting? This is classic. Jareau ejected from Cincy/Houston game for biting player in tie up. Sampson said he watched it 3 times and there was no bite. LOL The funny thing is i saw it on Espn this am and the Cincy kid immediately looks up at the ref and says "he bit me" . Must be some kind of witchcraft. LOL

So the Hurley incident, now biting fools. Is it ok to call Jarreau a dirty player?

Reaction Score
So the Hurley incident, now biting fools. Is it ok to call Jarreau a dirty player?

He's an interesting cat. I watched him last year down in Memphis at the tourney and his mannerisms were funny. The other kid said he bit him as well. Harder to tell from the view. The second one was clearly a measured meat chomper. LOL

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
That was a goal tend.
nope. clark, who is prolly the smartest announcer around, explains it succinctly. to be a goal tend, the ball must be touched on its way down, ie descending. not ascending, not at the apex, but solely on its way down. luv dat guy. he and raftery would be my announcer dream team.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
nope. clark, who is prolly the smartest announcer around, explains it succinctly. to be a goal tend, the ball must be touched on its way down, ie descending. not ascending, not at the apex, but solely on its way down. luv dat guy. he and raftery would be my announcer dream team.

It was arguably at or just past apex. But as @willie99 said, there was no foul at all. Completely unbiased guy was watching with me and said “where’s the foul on that?”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom