PeeCee vs Nova | The Boneyard

PeeCee vs Nova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nova wins...

PeeCee decides not to play defense on last possession.

Reaction Score
huge missed opportunity for Pee they could still get in but that win would have helped their tournament resume immensely, you wanna become big time you gotta win that game I'm not saying it to be mean.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Scoe said:
huge missed opportunity for Pee they could still get in but that win would have helped their tournament resume immensely, you wanna become big time you gotta win that game I'm not saying it to be mean.
You're a nice guy, so I'll say it:
LOL PeeCee.

Reaction Score
Kind of feel badly for Cotton, he's a tough kid and a really good player. Unfortunately for Cotton he has zero help in the backcourt, that Fortune kid is a turnover waiting to happen. It was an entertaining game and PC had a ton of chances but that ends any hopes for the tournament.

Reaction Score
Kind of feel badly for Cotton, he's a tough kid and a really good player. Unfortunately for Cotton he has zero help in the backcourt, that Fortune kid is a turnover waiting to happen. It was an entertaining game and PC had a ton of chances but that ends any hopes for the tournament.

that was a tournament game for PC

Reaction Score
Villanova would be the 5th best team in the AAC. Poor PC. Maybe they can make a nice NIT run but that is a killer for their NCAA hopes. Cotton is their whole team so next year doesn't look so good. New England's team!

Reaction Score
Scoe said:

No, last year the final game at Gampel was their tournament game. And most likely the last one they will ever play.

Reaction Score
PC had so many crappy turnovers. PC players pass in such a weird way. what the heck... I watched the entire game and there were multiple occasions where even I could've made a better decision. Not saying they deserved to lose, but they had their chances and screwed themselves over and over.

and in that last possession by nova... PC forgot about defense allowing an easy layup. It was fun to watch. but expected a more exciting finish..

Reaction Score

Very entertaining game, excruciating loss. PC hits a last second 3 to tie in regulation, goes up early in OT, loses the lead and survives a blown layup by Archi#$% at the end of the first OT, goes down 3 on an 'and 1' with 3 seconds left in double OT, somehow actually gets a wide open 3 to tie...and clanks it off the front rim.

That hurts.

It doesn't hurt me of course, I feel great.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
The bubble is soft enough they could still claw their way in. And no one would be shocked to see them on the other side of a 5-12 matchup for us.

Reaction Score
PC fans will probably crow about how good they will be next year because they have a couple of nice recruits coming in but Cotton is that whole team. They better pray Dunn comes back healed and turns into an all-American because the rest of that team doesn't impress. Kind of wish we played them next year to watch Brimah eat Chukwu's lunch.

Reaction Score
They lose their top scorer and overall best player along with their top rebounder. They have a decent recruiting class but bring in less than they are losing. They will probably have a similar record next year, most likely NIT.

It appears that between the two teams, in a double overtime game mind you, they combined for 2 bench points. Holy hell that's pathetic.

They still have an outside chance to make the tournament this year but absolutely no less than 3-1 down the stretch will do it and that would probably need to include a victory at Creighton to end the season. 2-2 and their goose is cooked even with the softest bubble in recent memory. Their lack of depth will make it difficult to do much in the "BET".

Reaction Score
Too bad for PC fans but they lose Cotton [who is their "team" this year] and Batts [their best big] and it will be difficult for them to be better next year. Their fan base loves to blame Fortune for every turnover [he makes many] saying he always keeps both teams in the game, Harris is too inconsistent etc. Lots of entertainment over there after a loss, much infighting. They don't talk about us much lately though, guess it hurts too much.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Glad that most of the PC trolls have dissipated.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Villanova would be the 5th best team in the AAC. Poor PC. Maybe they can make a nice NIT run but that is a killer for their NCAA hopes. Cotton is their whole team so next year doesn't look so good. New England's team!
Puh-leeze. Let's at least wait till our PeeCee friends chime in. You clearly don't know jack... ;)

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Really good game. I wouldn't draw too many conclusions about PC beyond them letting one get away last night against a very good Villanova team. That said, PC only has 3 road wins which should not inspire a lot of confidence against Butler or Seton Hall on the road in their next two games. PC needs to win 3 of their next 4, and then make the Big East semis. I don't see that happening.

Reaction Score
Last night I checked on the hoop scores on my I phone. I saw that PC was leading Nova by 1 with around 2.5 min. left in the 2nd OT.
I decided to turn on Fox1 to watch the conclusion. This was my 1st time watching Fox1. What stood out (actually didn't stand out) was the poor quality of the TV picture. It was like watching ESPN3 streaming on my laptop. And I have a 55" Samsung flat screen.
After the PC-Nova game they switched to the St. John's -Butler game at the Garden. The picture quality was even worse. Is this standard for Fox1?

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Last night I checked on the hoop scores on my I phone. I saw that PC was leading Nova by 1 with around 2.5 min. left in the 2nd OT.
I decided to turn on Fox1 to watch the conclusion. This was my 1st time watching Fox1. What stood out (actually didn't stand out) was the poor quality of the TV picture. It was like watching ESPN3 streaming on my laptop. And I have a 55" Samsung flat screen.
After the PC-Nova game they switched to the St. John's -Butler game at the Garden. The picture quality was even worse. Is this standard for Fox1?
I've never had any problems with the FS1 HD picture. I was watching a little on standard definition last night, in between snowboard cross races.

Reaction Score

It feels very weird seeing this Nova team ranked so highly. They wouldn't be in the top half of the Big East standings if we still had the old alignment.

Reaction Score

Really? that's weird. I actually haven't had any problems with the quality. They have great HD quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom