Peck vs Ward confrontation - real or wrestling type confrontation? | The Boneyard

Peck vs Ward confrontation - real or wrestling type confrontation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
For those who listened, and I use the word loosely, to Ward and Peck do you think their little confrontation was real?

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
For those who listened, and I use the word loosely, to Ward and Peck do you think their little confrontation was real?
I wondered that "aloud" in the game thread. A strange exchange.

Reaction Score
Well, Peck did say she would vote for Stewie as NPOY right now and Ward said she agreed. What's to argue about?

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I sensed that. I think its Ward's sense of humor.

If you listen to her and Rebecca Lobo, Rebecca laughs and pokes fun at her (in good humor) and I think gets her humor.

Maybe Peck didn't.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
I sensed that. I think its Ward's sense of humor.

If you listen to her and Rebecca Lobo, Rebecca laughs and pokes fun at her (in good humor) and I think gets her humor.

Maybe Peck didn't.
Peck did not seem amused.

Reaction Score
While checking out at the supermarket, I read in the National Enquirer that they despise each other.
(by the way, it also said that Ward is an alien from Sirius) :p

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
While checking out at the supermarket, I read in the National Enquirer that they despise each other.
(by the way, it also said that Ward is an alien from Sirius) :p
I knew it!

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I was sort of half listening but it was a weird exchange. I wondered if they were joking around or serious.

HGN

Reaction Score
I think it was real because it really didn't seem rehearsed....It was the sort of thing that I think they discussed and apologized to each other for after the game.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
I was going to say that if you just let me finish. ;)
serie_touche-3.jpg

Reaction Score
Really no big deal....just very "awkward" how it was handled.

For your listening pleasure

Thanks for posting this...I must have missed it. That didn't seem planned to me either...very uncomfortable.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Okay, would anyone like me to reiterate that Peck is something nice to look at while reciting how UConn is beating ranked opponents by an average of 19 points (bump that to 22 now). And thank you for letting me make that point, because sometimes I just mindlessly blather what the person next to me has said and that person gets annoyed, but I still have enough neurons left to quickly shift to some related factoid and get all huffy that my neighbor noticed that I had zoned out into la-la land in the midst of a blow-out by a team I really wish would just die. And thank you again for letting me make that point.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I was sitting about four feet behind Pam Ward (thanks TJI), and I didn't sense any major discomfort, but them, people who know me well might not think I would pick up on such things, so what do I know.

I guarantee they hope DannyUConn sits someone else next time, he was closer to them than I was, and when he lead a cheer, they almost jumped out of their seat.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
I was sitting about four feet behind Pam Ward (thanks TJI), and I didn't sense any major discomfort, but them, people who know me well might not think I would pick up on such things, so what do I know.

I guarantee they hope DannyUConn sits someone else next time, he was closer to them than I was, and when he lead a cheer, they almost jumped out of their seat.
And they really didn't do their pre-game research if they couldn't ID Danny at first claxon call. Loved Pam's line though: "He doesn't even have a mic!"

And yes jsl, we all do get older, and that's a fact even make-up can't always hide.

Reaction Score
I thought they did a great job, especially the part when they informed everyone " Connecticut was the state just north of New York"

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Okay, would anyone like me to reiterate that Peck is something nice to look at while reciting how UConn is beating ranked opponents by an average of 19 points (bump that to 22 now). And thank you for letting me make that point, because sometimes I just mindlessly blather what the person next to me has said and that person gets annoyed, but I still have enough neurons left to quickly shift to some related factoid and get all huffy that my neighbor noticed that I had zoned out into la-la land in the midst of a blow-out by a team I really wish would just die. And thank you again for letting me make that point.

You missed the part "and what they really need to do is get it in to the post."

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I heard it and actually rather liked it as it was 'real' and most of the drivel is not. Agree, no big deal.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
I thought they did a great job, especially the part when they informed everyone " Connecticut was the state just north of New York"
But they only knew that because they graduated out of American school systems decades ago. Most kids nowadays wouldn't have a clue about what's north of NY. "Um, is it North York?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom