Peach Jam updates | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Peach Jam updates

Reaction Score
2 deep w/ hurley and young for lance ware...so not the entire entourage like jackson's been getting. hopefully there's mutual interest and it ramps up throughout the fall

hypothetically speaking, sounds like the best case scenario for 2020 is thomas, jackson, and ware (wow)
in that case could ware play center at 6'9 215? otherwise we'd still be missing any legit depth alongside carlton

Last edited:
Reaction Score
2 deep w/ hurley and young for lance ware...so not the entire entourage like jackson's getting. hopefully it ramps up throughout the fall!

Really like Ware, and it doesn’t hurt there is a connection with Rip.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
2 deep w/ hurley and young for lance ware...so not the entire entourage like jackson's been getting. hopefully there's mutual interest and it ramps up throughout the fall

hypothetically speaking, sounds like the best case scenario for 2020 is thomas, jackson, and ware (wow)
in that case could ware play center at 6'9 215? otherwise we'd still be missing any legit depth alongside carlton

Ware is not a center. the best case scenario is all of those +cliff omoruyi

C

Chief00

Diarra is 66th in the class now, so it's safe to say he's top level. He may not get an offer from UConn, but he'll be a good player.

Springs is down to 141 now, and I think that's too low for him, but he got off to a slow start this spring and fell. Now he's balling out and probably will see an uptick. Regardless, he's a really solid PF prospect that we're in a good spot with.
Chief bought the Springs stock low. You need guys on your ball club like him. Don’t confuse that with being a scoring star. You need all different skill sets to have a winning club.

Reaction Score
Chief bought the Springs stock low. You need guys on your ball club like him. Don’t confuse that with being a scoring star. You need all different skill sets to have a winning club.

A la Rod Sellers, Lyman DePriest, Josh Boone, Amidah Brimah, etc.....

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Without Roscoe Smith we don’t win the national championship in 2011.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
41FC8D21-810E-4ADD-9DC6-314F015C7105.jpeg

Lets go.

Reaction Score
now that peach jam is over, how's this list looking in terms of accuracy and mutual interest for top targets? PGs intentionally omitted

SG
21 cam thomas
69 niels lane
87 nate tabor
88 jamal mashburn

SF
67 andre jackson
74 justin lewis
160 noah collier

PF
47 lance ware
70 jaylin williams
141 richie springs
193 elijah taylor

C
51 cliff omoruyi
148 dylan cardwell
176 josh gray

Last edited:

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
For all the doubters, it seems unlikely Hurley would fly his whole staff out there 'on a prayer' we could get Cliff. I would bet they like our odds, a lot.
They watched him a bunch in spring, then they kind of stopped watching him, now they fly the entire staff to watch. I’d be willing to bet he was the player who Hurley said reached back out after the Big East announcement.

C

Chief00

He would be our tallest guy since Thabeet - seems taller than Dre but doesn’t have his build.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
now that peach jam is over, how's this list looking in terms of accuracy and mutual interest for top targets? PGs intentionally omitted

SG
21 cam thomas
69 niels lane
87 nate tabor
88 jamal mashburn

SF
67 andre jackson
74 justin lewis
160 noah collier

PF
47 lance ware
70 jaylin williams
141 richie springs
193 elijah taylor

C
51 cliff omoruyi
148 dylan cardwell
176 josh gray

I'm not 100% sure on everyone. But I can say almost for sure you can take Tabor and Lewis off that list.

I think Mashburn, Collier (who is a PF btw), Williams, and Gray might be question marks.

Springs, Mashburn, Gray, and Diarra (and Kepnang 2021) are all PSA kids. Idk if we know exactly who we're on the most from that team. Springs practically seems like he would come as soon we made him option 1a. Mashburn/Gray/Diarra seem to be more peripheral interest on our part. Perhaps gray as a Cliff/Cardwell safety. I also wouldn't be surprised if the staff just wants to keep tabs on a local program w/ a lot of talent. Stay tight with their coaches.

Reaction Score
Collier (who is a PF btw)

if staff isn't recruiting lewis and collier is a PF (even tho he's only 6'7 200), that means jackson is the only SF left on the list. good thing staff is rolling 4 deep.

a foursome of: Jackson, Omoruyi, Lane, and Springs appears very realistic from where i'm sitting (i.e. the sidelines)

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom