Pay - I really like the love and care Geno shows | The Boneyard

Pay - I really like the love and care Geno shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
It's a different kind of love and it works - the benching of the starters a couple of games ago was pure genius - girls up 30 going into half against team that is 19-5 I believe. Got some players attention.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
It's easy to be a disciplinarian when you're up 30 at the half. Don't get me wrong, he has the ability to disallow complacency on a team where pretty much every player wins a NC - that is tough to come by.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
U missed the point - he benched his 2 starters two games prior 5 minutes into a game when they were up 4 and they didn't play again that game. Today they were up 30 at half.

Reaction Score
U missed the point - he benched his 2 starters two games prior 5 minutes into a game when they were up 4 and they didn't play again that game. Today they were up 30 at half.

You missed the USCe game in between where it had the most (and intended) impact... today was a gimmee and the norm.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
You missed the USCe game in between where it had the most (and intended) impact... today was a gimmee and the norm.
I saw that one too...

Reaction Score
Geno really loves and cares for his players. Bob Diaco really loves and cares for his players. So in a few years we should be beating South Carolina and Notre Dame. Could you imagine that? Our football team beating South Carolina and Notre Dame. Seems so far fetched but hey, a guy can dream..

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
It helps that senior Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis was the #1 high school player in her class and that Breanna Stewart, Moriah Jefferson, and Morgan Tuck were #1, #2, and #6, respectively, in their class.

Last edited:

Bonehead

Reaction Score
It helps that senior Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis was the #1 high school player in her class and that Breanna Stewart, Moriah Jefferson, and Morgan Tuck were #1, #2, and #6, respectively.
Agree - point still is I love they way he coaches it - show me the other coaches in any sport with top tier recruits making them sit for 7/8's of a game to make a point.
Show me the coach with bottoms tier recruits doing it.

I like the way he shows love and care.

Reaction Score
Agree - point still is I love they way he coaches it - show me the other coaches in any sport with top tier recruits making them sit for 7/8's of a game to make a point.
Show me the coach with bottoms tier recruits doing it.

I like the way he shows love and care.

No other coach can because they will lose. Upon can sit 3 of their starters and have a Top 10 team playing still which makes his "point" easier to make than any other coaches.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
FB was 2-10 last year - some should have sat...what would have been difference...1-11?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Geno really loves and cares for his players. Bob Diaco really loves and cares for his players. So in a few years we should be beating South Carolina and Notre Dame. Could you imagine that? Our football team beating South Carolina and Notre Dame. Seems so far fetched but hey, a guy can dream..
Great post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate