Patterson ready to dunk | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Patterson ready to dunk

Reaction Score
Ashlyn is a major shot blocker in the paint. God help us with all the big talent SC has.

Reaction Score
Ashlyn is a major shot blocker in the paint. God help us with all the big talent SC has.
She’s buried on the depth chart at this point but we may see her next year after Boston , Saxon and maybe Amihere leave. I don’t see Cardosa leaving and Feagan is ahead of Ashlyn’s offensive game. Patterson has an opportunity to develop faster than Ashlyn.

Bigs in the 2024 class will be a “big” priority for us though Feagan and Ashlyn are good foundations for the future.

Reaction Score
Missing a dunk (or 2) will have a bigger impact than making a dunk, especially with Geno. Patterson may want to write that down. If she misses the first dunk it's dog house for her if she misses the second...

Reaction Score
Need to ask but why is it such a big deal for a woman to want to dunk or for a fan to see a dunk take place? For as many layups that get missed during games I would rather see them improve on that. Just my thought. Good luck though.
Maybe I’m missing something, but one of the reasons I prefer the WBB game to the men’s is the scarcity of dunking.
Just seems to be better passing, shooting, intricate half-court play.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom