Patric Young | The Boneyard

Patric Young

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tough guy not to root for (except for tonight)....plays hard, isn't great but seems like a good guy. Certainly willed them to be in that game down the stretch not only with his post moves but making some clutch FT's.......and it was a real nice gesture going over to hug and congratulate Bazz and KO prior to the post game interview..........he was real good tonight!

Reaction Score
he definitely played well but our frontcourt made him look alot better than he is

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Liked his game a lot tonight. He owned our front court and he knew it. He was feeling it and I didn't want to see him with the ball.

Reaction Score
played great tonight. give him props. but if we play them again there's no way he goes like 5/6 on hook shots and shoots 72% from the line. he looked like a top 5 pick tonight. maybe he turns the corner after this game. I wish him all the best. you have to root for a guy who does well academically and shows high character in a loss.

Reaction Score
When will we get a 32 year old front court player that has muscles on his muscles?

Reaction Score
He was really good tonight(although he benefited from shaky calls), but he's driven Florida fans crazy with his inconsistent play through the years. He played much better tonight than he normally does.

Reaction Score
Obviously Young is a good big man, but you could watch him play 10 more games this season and he won't make shots like that. That "And 1" to go up 3 late was a lucky shot.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Hope he brings his A game againest kensucky come SEC conference play.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
He is listed at 33 minutes in the box score, but it didn't feel like he was on the court that much. I estimated under 30 minutes to the guys in my section. That was the game. I don't believe the 33 minutes, and even if he did play that much, why wasn't Florida getting him the ball more? We had absolutely no answer for him, and the way the refs were calling it inside, there was basically no way to defend him.

Olander slowed him down a bit, Brimah and Nolan were little more than speed bumps.

Reaction Score
Tough guy not to root for (except for tonight)....plays hard, isn't great but seems like a good guy. Certainly willed them to be in that game down the stretch not only with his post moves but making some clutch FT's.......and it was a real nice gesture going over to hug and congratulate Bazz and KO prior to the post game interview..........he was real good tonight!
Holy is that kid put together. He is also an outstanding student. Like you said, class act.

Reaction Score
He is listed at 33 minutes in the box score, but it didn't feel like he was on the court that much. I estimated under 30 minutes to the guys in my section. That was the game. I don't believe the 33 minutes, and even if he did play that much, why wasn't Florida getting him the ball more? We had absolutely no answer for him, and the way the refs were calling it inside, there was basically no way to defend him.

Olander slowed him down a bit, Brimah and Nolan were little more than speed bumps.

Speed bumps? Nolan had 3 crappy calls guarding him and actually did a nice job. Brimah made him make shots.......the guy doesn't play that well all the time and he never had an easy shot so not sure what more you can ask for. he made his little jump hooks and on the last one when Tyler fouled him, well that's the only reason the ball went in. Maybe Young just stepped it up rather than our guys sucking?

Reaction Score

Guy looks exactly like an athletic DeJuan Blair but with knee ligaments and athleticism... how could a UConn fan possibly find it in their heart to not detest the guy?!

Side note: I do respect the hell out of him, and Wilbekin, those guys are absolute studs on the court

Reaction Score
When will we get a 32 year old front court player that has muscles on his muscles?
lmao.... He did look like a grown man playing with a bunch of little kids out there. Straight up bullied our frontcourt kids...

caw

Reaction Score
I've watched him quite a few times over the years. This might have been his best game in college.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
who is the chick in your picture?
Wendy Fiore

big21.jpeg

Reaction Score
I believe they said he was a 2 time sec scholar athlete of the year too. Very impressive. Wish him the best of luck moving forward.

If you have time YouTube his work out regime with tires, ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom