Pasqualoni said one thing does another. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Pasqualoni said one thing does another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Of course those things get reviewed. But that isn't the same as arguing it would have cost us the game. Sure it might have, but what happened is what happened. In a close football game there are probably a couple of dozen plays that might have changed the outcome. If Moore doesn't get flagged for roughing on 3rd and long, maybe we get the ball back and score. If the WMU saftey hangs onto the ball, maybe they win. If their punt returner simply gets out of the way, maybe they have an insurmountable lead. If the Tight end secures the ball, maybe we score and pull it out. If Teggart hits the first field goal, maybe we have momentum and pull away...and those are only the obvious ones I can think of...But plays happen as they happen. Moore did get flagged. The saftey dropped a pass, the return man didn't get out of the way, the tight end got stripped, the field goal kicker missed. Any one of those plays MIGHT have changed the outcome if it played out differently. But none of them did. And the outcome was what it was.
I'm not sure what any of that has to do with what the other poster and I were discussing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom