Pasqualoni Lost | The Boneyard

Pasqualoni Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Mcentee suffers for it. Shouldnt be playing. Fans punished too. Inexplicable - coach is to blame nobody else.

Reaction Score
HCPP is getting worse as the season progresses. Mr. Burton knew more than fans gave him credit for.

Reaction Score
Did we just call a to with 40 seconds left while pitt is driving?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
his pouting on the sidelines doesnt do it for you?

the fact we've gone from a BCS game to a game on ESPN that we don't even have a game thread up for? thats doesn't do it for you either?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
time to start a fire a Pasthisprime web site

I hope Herbst is as proactive as I think she is

she can't like this either

Reaction Score
Mcentee suffers for it. Shouldnt be playing. Fans punished too. Inexplicable - coach is to blame nobody else.

Well said. If P does not start someone other than JM second half I seriously question his sanity

willie99

Reaction Score

the fact we've gone from a BCS game to a game on ESPN that we don't even have a game thread up for? thats doesn't do it for you either?

that pouting stuff is disgusting too, totally unprofessional

stop pouting, make a change

Reaction Score

You do know there's a chat room now, right?

Reaction Score
McCummings makes a nice pass and his reward for that pass is never seeing the field again. I don' get it. P seems intent on going down with the ship (McEntee)

Reaction Score
Wow what a guy HCPP is, to divert attention away from McEntee. This is terrible. OK, McEntee doesn't have it. What's it take to make a change?

Reaction Score
HCPP is getting worse as the season progresses. Mr. Burton knew more than fans gave him credit for.
100% agreed. Total disaster. Disgusting level of play and HCPP has managed to coach players down from their ability.

willie99

Reaction Score
Burton knew what he was talking about

this is a Jeff Hathaway hire

PATHETIC

Reaction Score
So Coach P inherits a team with no QB, a 170 lb redshirt Freshman RB and no backups, best OLineman grads, and loss of two great LBs, and he is the problem? Don't you think RE would have had a crappy year with this team?

willie99

Reaction Score
So Coach P inherits a team with no QB, a 170 lb redshirt Freshman RB and no backups, best OLineman grads, and loss of two great LBs, and he is the problem? Don't you think RE would have had a crappy year with this team?

how do we know how one of the other QB's will perform if given the time?

only McEntee received any real chance, and he's failed far too often to keep the other kids off the field.

and given the premise of your argument, then we should be playing for the future, right?

PP is horrible. I just can't see him succeeding.

Reaction Score
Yes. He is the problem.

Reaction Score
The problem is the lack of progression. This team regressed tonight on both offense and defense. Teams are supposed to get better as the season moves along

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Name the college team that didn't face graduation and attrition. It's not the losses, it's how they are coming.

And as I said in another thread, he agreed to this job. It's on his shoulders that he allows his DC to make calls where we continually give up 200 yards after catches in multiple games.

It's on his shoulders that he's starting a QB running a system way to complicated for him and/or allowing his O coordinators to run an offense that his QB is unable to run.

PP is the face of the program. I'm not saying he needs to be fired- that's premature. However, every report ought to have a dozen tough/legitimate questions that PP is responsible for explaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom