Paige's new workout video | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Paige's new workout video

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Azzi is probably a better shooter than Maya M, but when it comes to movement on the court Azzi does not compare.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Maya is bigger and stronger with longer arms, but Azzi is possibly the best shooter ever.

Reaction Score
That does not make sense because Didi Richards does not guard everybody. So you say if Didi has not guarded a player, that player is not good shooter?:confused:
Don't be an idiot. Until Azzi does it at the college level and against the best defenders, she can not be considered the "best" or "better" than someone who has already done it.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Don't be an idiot. Until Azzi does it at the college level and against the best defenders, she can not be considered the "best" or "better" than someone who has already done it.
Your comment is more idiotic than mine. People who are comparing the two are going by what they have seen, some in person. Anyway, it is their opinion and your 2cents will not change it.

W

wolfe613

always unrealistic expectations for players, I remember when KLS couldn't win a ntl title the last 3 years she was a starter she got labeled a choker or a player that didn't have that strong mentality to take over games, am hoping that same doesn't happen to Bueckers, can only imagine what will be the takes if she doesn't win a ntl title this year

Reaction Score
That is one intense workout. The stamina required for that is high level. She is definitely stronger. My impression is that those drills are designed to make her able to score herself whenever and wherever she has the ball. The crossovers and step backs will be virtually unguardable since they are in combination with each other and are being done with greater speed and force than she was able to do last year. It's not about the $ for her. It's about the rings and being the best ever. She knows she has more to prove next year than this year as irrational as that sounds. Everyone will be expecting the crown from Day 1 and that is a completely different kind of pressure. That is DT like pressure on her to take ownership of the team but her supporting cast is vastly superior. Just imagine another 5-6 months of this type of training for her and what the end result will be.

Reaction Score
Seeing how Clark was just as good a shooter why is it hard to believe Fudd is not just as good or better? Have you watched Fudd shoot? In fact, Ducharme may be just as good as both and that would be three consecutive shooters.:)

Reaction Score
Seeing how Clark was just as good a shooter why is it hard to believe Fudd is not just as good or better? Have you watched Fudd shoot? In fact, Ducharme may be just as good as both and that would be three consecutive shooters.:)
I think you should do some research. Paige shot 52.4% overall and 46.4% from three. Clark shot 47% overall and 41% from three. Look, all I’m saying is that Paige has already shown herself to be one of the greatest freshman shooters ever! Perhaps Azzi will show that as well. I hope she does. Caroline as well! But there is a big difference between potential and actually doing it under pressure against other great players.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I think you should do some research. Paige shot 52.4% overall and 46.4% from three. Clark shot 47% overall and 41% from three. Look, all I’m saying is that Paige has already shown herself to be one of the greatest freshman shooters ever! Perhaps Azzi will show that as well. I hope she does. Caroline as well! But there is a big difference between potential and actually doing it under pressure against other great players.
I agree.

Reaction Score
Exactly, actually Caitlin Clark appears to be ever bit the player Paige is. The questions that still have to be answered about Azzi is she going to be a player that rises to the occasion in pressure situations. This is where Paige excelled as a freshman, as for bball skill Azzi rates as having a skill set just as good if not better by people who evaluates these kids for a living. That's not hyperbole, nonsensical, or far fetched. It's fact ..

Why some here are acting as if it's a knock on Paige to suggest that Azzi might be as good or better is silly...to be kind
Caitlin clarck isn't a good shoter like paige ?? if Caitlin wanat to score 30 she need to shoot like 20 or more but Paige may be just take 16 or 17 shoot..'..so paige is better in field goals , understand that paige is a passer not ashoter in her sophomore year she will score just when they will nedd her.. azzi is phenomenal player also like paige

Reaction Score
This sounds so stupid for a young girl to leave school early and skip on her education. She will make mucho money whenever she leaves. No rush !
I think Paige will be making 6 figures before this year is out. I know congress is famous for moving slowly but there is currently a bipartisan bill on nil that looks like it has a good chance of passing. Then she can stay in school as long as she wants. Who is hotter in wbb at any level right now? She won’t need to go pro to earn.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Azzi and Caroline Ducharme have a much different workout routine.

ratio3x2_2100.jpg

Reaction Score
Paige has a perfect stroke and is a great shooter but Azzi is a pure shooter with a lightning fast release. Personally, I have never seen a better high school shooter than Azzi. Her jump shot touch is feathery, her pull up is perfectly vertical ( think Russell Westbrook ), her range is extensive and her accuracy is just stupid. My only concern about CD is getting the shot off as a freshman with the taller, faster and more physical defenders but she is also a great shooter and I think is being under hyped because of Azzi and Paige. If you watched the 3 point shooting event with Azzi you know what she can do. Plus, plus, plus, they are great young women and will be a joy to root for. I mean, look at the above photo. How can you not love our team even more?

Reaction Score
Paige has a perfect stroke and is a great shooter but Azzi is a pure shooter with a lightning fast release. Personally, I have never seen a better high school shooter than Azzi. Her jump shot touch is feathery, her pull up is perfectly vertical ( think Russell Westbrook ), her range is extensive and her accuracy is just stupid. My only concern about CD is getting the shot off as a freshman with the taller, faster and more physical defenders but she is also a great shooter and I think is being under hyped because of Azzi and Paige. If you watched the 3 point shooting event with Azzi you know what she can do. Plus, plus, plus, they are great young women and will be a joy to root for. I mean, look at the above photo. How can you not love our team even more?
agreed I hope they will have a freshman year like paige nika aliyah saylor also is a good 3p shoter and hope amari will Improve her self and be likd aliyah

Reaction Score
Exactly, actually Caitlin Clark appears to be ever bit the player Paige is. The questions that still have to be answered about Azzi is she going to be a player that rises to the occasion in pressure situations. This is where Paige excelled as a freshman, as for bball skill Azzi rates as having a skill set just as good if not better by people who evaluates these kids for a living. That's not hyperbole, nonsensical, or far fetched. It's fact ..

Why some here are acting as if it's a knock on Paige to suggest that Azzi might be as good or better is silly...to be kind
I can't understand why people on this board are obsessed with comparing these two best friends to each other. They are the best guard duo in the country. Lets wait to watch them play instead of comparing them. These girls read the this board and don't need to read this. So lets grow up.

Reaction Score
This is my only concern as well, CD is not as athletic as either Paige or Azzi. I don't think it's going to matter though other teams are not going to be able to defend all of these shooters. CD is going to get a lot of open 3's and she will hit them. She has great range. She is being overlooked and that will be trouble for the opposition. Caroline is the real deal.

Reaction Score

What's your point? Caitlin took more shots and probably took more bad shots because she had to.

Reaction Score
The only idiotic statement is this one here, all of these professional scouts that have proclaimed Azzi the better talent don't what they're talking about?. This coming from a nondescript fan on a message board. Idiotic? you bet!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom