Paige's Availability Today

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Very glad she feels comfortable enough to go to Geno's office at any time. :D

Hope other clips become available.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
After so long of Paige is coming, Paige videos, Paige this and Paige that, seeing her interview as a UConn player in front of the UConn logo feels to me like day one of the Paige era of UConn basketball. It is exciting to think what the journey for her and the team will over the next four years.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Yeah, very exciting to see Paige in front of the UConn logo.

The frosh have interesting personalities, and Geno seems to love them. I’m waiting for Nika and Mir to converse in Croatian in practice.

Reaction Score
Get your tickets now because she is going sell out every place she plays probably by her Junior year.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Love this kid. Sounds like she is well grounded.

She probably hasn’t realized it yet, but there’s a real good chance that not only will she probably meet everyone of those players with a plaque or banners on the wall in the Werth Center in the next 4 years, but she’ll no doubt put a banner/plaque on the wall too.

Reaction Score
Yeah, very exciting to see Paige in front of the UConn logo.

The frosh have interesting personalities, and Geno seems to love them. I’m waiting for Nika and Mir to converse in Croatian in practice.
Tako smo sretni što smo ovdje u Uconnu i radujemo se tome da naši obožavatelji na Boneyardu budu sretni.

Reaction Score
BostonBay, no one, and let me repeat that for the benefit of our boneyard audience, no one is the next Diana. God made one Grand Canyon and one Diana.
[/QUOTE
One D, one Maya, one Stewie, one Rebecca, one Sue. All the great UConn players have their own niche. Paige will have her own unique set of skills and doesn't have to be the next anyone to be a great player. She does need to score a bunch of points, get a lot of assists, dominate in a lot of games and win some championships. You know, the usual great player stuff.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom