Paige mic'd up at practice | The Boneyard

Paige mic'd up at practice

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Did not see Nika? Together in practice. Woof.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Finally some practice content!

Thanks for the post. Amazing how we hang on every little bit and piece of team info we can get in the off season. What I will take from this the most is that Paige seems to be walking with nary a hitch, while wearing an ankle sleeve. A very brief flash by of Dorka, look forward to what she brings to the team and how Geno uses her.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
My favorite thing? Geno at the end. Kind of quiet voice - "Good work today. Ok, 1-2-3- together!".

People sometimes think all he does is yell at players, but he's a tremendous teacher, motivator, etc. and it's nice to see the positive reinforcement after a hard practice with "good work today".

Reaction Score
Paige: All my shots are gonna go in, I just have to go to the basket

Jamelle: I know that’s right.

Screen Shot 2021-07-02 at 12.48.32 PM.png

Last edited:

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Did not see Nika? Together in practice. Woof.
She was shooting the clip to make sure that the best shots were used on her Slime Sister.

Reaction Score
I enjoy Paige can easily have fun with coach, teammates and even the new friends.

Reaction Score
When I was a kid we used to capture lightning bugs in the summer and put them in a bottle. That was probably cruel, and I'd never do it again or encourage anyone else to do it, but I really would like to bottle PB. Lord, what joy that kid lives with and projects. Makes me happy to be alive and share a bit of that world.
Cocky made beautiful: a rare talent.

Last edited:

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
When I was a kid we used to capture lightning bugs in the summer and put them in a bottle. That was probably cruel, and I'd never do it again or encourage anyone else to do it, but I really would like to bottle PB. Lord, what joy that kid lives with and projects. Makes me happy to be alive and share a bit of that world.
When my daughter was young, we had a little insect house. We'd catch a couple of fireflies, put the house in her room overnight, and let them go the next day. We did the same with camelback crickets in the winter. It took several tries with the crickets -- turned out they needed a clump of dust and stuff in order to survive a night or two.

Reaction Score
Consider that with Paige’s constant chatter, there is precious little room for Caroline or anyone else to get a word in.

When I was a kid in grade school I used to pluck bees off flowers by their wings, which they always had folded behind them while they were on the flower. No problem until one ginormous bumblebee wriggled free and swung around and stung me on the tip of my index figure. I deserved it. That was the last time I plucked bees off flowers.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I am always puzzled/amused by this type of statement.

If a certain topic of posts/threads displeases you, how 'bout just don't read them?

Not surprisingly, many UConn WBB fans care, at least, about how UConn alums are faring at the professional level.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Paige’s personality reminds me so much of Diana.
Absolutely true. While many BY’ers debate whether or not Paige is a legend yet, the GOAT, after watching Paige play only one game, came away with the impression that, “She’s already the best player in basketball.” DT subsequently told her spouse Penny, texted Geno and did a short video attesting to that opinion.

I guess it takes one to know one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom