Paige may already be attracting folks who normally don't watch women's basketball | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Paige may already be attracting folks who normally don't watch women's basketball

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Anyone know what is the Record for Consecutive Games by a Freshmen to score double digit points in a game. Paige has played 5 Games and has scored double digit points in all. She scored 11 points against Creighton for her lowest points.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
IMO hiring Whelan was also an attempt to lure Paige to Minnesota.
Interesting. That thought never dawned on me. Whalen has a special place in Minn sports, so they might well think of her as a powerful draw.

Last edited:

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
I am 30 years removed from brain surgery for tumor resection.
I highly endorse watching UCONN women being "bad fpr women's basketball" as a positive recovery method. It was part of my motivation after 35 days of no aggressive movements. In the next two months I was able to score 273 points out of a maximum of 300 points on the US Navy's semi-annual Physical Readiness test, which put in the top 5% of all onboard NTC Orlando. The Command was going to allow me to take a waiver due to the closeness in time to the brain surgery, but I refused the waiver.
But in the Nuclear Navy, "no good deed goes unpunished," and the Navy Inspector General ordered an inspection two weeks later of the Orlando area commands, with their choice of personnel to reinspect with their observers present, and I, of course was on the list of "must shows for mandatory fun." So three weeks of workout time got me to 282 out of 300. I lost all eight points on the 1.5 mile run, as I maxed out the push-ups and sit-ups {that are more like crunches}, and was one of two that actually improved their scores >450 did not improve but only lost 5 or less at our Command, so we passed with flying colors. One month later, I was playing center blocker at the South Atlantic Regionals in Volleyball for the third year in arow (the only one on my team to achieve this feat).
Seeing UCONN play hard, and at a speed faster than all their opposition was personally motivating for me. Besides that, my wife (now of 34 years) is from Connecticut and her God-daughter graduated from UCONN in the same year as Stewie, Tuck, & Mo Jefferson made it 4 for 4 in NCs. Go Huskies!!!!
Thank you for your service, wishing you clear waters with your health and life. I expect that there are more of us with health conditions than most would expect on the BY. At stage 4 Blueconn has a special anchor in the Huskies, I know the team will do what ever it can help his spirits as well as the rest of ours. So far so good, while a bit of an early slide in last nights game, the team righted itself with a strong finish. My biggest take away from last night was how important AE has become to the teams ultimate success. Merry Christmas.

Reaction Score
I'm with you, as a 2 time cancer survivor any diversion is welcome, and the lady Huskies are my favorites. I have my next scan Jan 12th. this one is for esophageal cancer 5 years going on 6. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
You and Blueconn are in my prayers for rapid healing. Have no fear, and stay strong in mind and soul!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom