Paige looks like she is already recruiting. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Paige looks like she is already recruiting.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Would you provide a link to the game please? :cool:
It was a replay on the SEC Network Sunday. You could probably watch it on the ESPN Watch replay for this week.

Reaction Score
So you would go with 3 guards counting Williams with an undersized forward for a team that’s short on rebounding?

Maybe a bit "short" but UConn will be an excellent rebounding team this year. ONO and Walker are both very good rebounders. Williams and Westbrook are both 6' and capable of being effective rebounders. Griffin and Makurat are in that 6' group. Makurat has rebounded against pros. I think she will help a lot.

Reaction Score
Maybe a bit "short" but UConn will be an excellent rebounding team this year. ONO and Walker are both very good rebounders. Williams and Westbrook are both 6' and capable of being effective rebounders. Griffin and Makurat are in that 6' group. Makurat has rebounded against pros. I think she will help a lot.
I think we’re going to see a lot of Adebayo with her experience and rebounding toughness to start games. I believe Auriemma brought in a one year transfer with her skill set for a reason. If eligible, I’d rotate Westbrook with Dangerfield and Williams to keep all three fresh. Coming from the Tennessee circus, I think it’ll take Westbrook a while to learn some semblance of defensive principles.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Bueckers said she plans to take her official visit to Storrs in the fall, maybe even with some additional company.

“Hopefully I can get a couple other recruits to come with me, so I can try and convince them to come join me as well,” she said with a laugh.

https://www.ctinsider.com/uconn/ctp..._source=post original url&utm_medium=referral

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger