Paige haters in the chat tonight against NC State | The Boneyard

Paige haters in the chat tonight against NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Shame on all of you, and you know who you are. Don’t ever say a negative word about her again.
That is a bunch of bull. When Paige is not playing well, she should be judged like every other player. Some of the commenters were not Paige haters. They were commenting on how she was looking in the first half. She was not playing well. When a team has as many good players as UConn has, sit the ones who are not producing at the time. It is very possible that a bench player will come in and get the job done. They may as well take advantage of the luxury. Paige has not always played like she did last night for a very good reason. Most comments were complaints about Geno continuing to play her while she struggled when there were capable players on the bench. I don't believe there are any Paige haters who are UConn fans. Just because everyone does not fawn over her like you do does not mean they are Paige haters.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
That is a bunch of bull. When Paige is not playing well, she should be judged like every other player. Some of the commenters were not Paige haters. They were commenting on how she was looking in the first half. She was not playing well. When a team has as many good players as UConn has, sit the ones who are not producing at the time. It is very possible that a bench player will come in and get the job done. They may as well take advantage of the luxury. Paige has not always played like she did last night for a very good reason. Most comments were complaints about Geno continuing to play her while she struggled when there were capable players on the bench. I don't believe there are any Paige haters who are UConn fans. Just because everyone does not fawn over her like you do does not mean they are Paige haters.

Oh please. Get over yourself with that crap. If you watched that game in the first half and thought Paige played well, then you don't know basketball. Also, everything @donalddoowop said above!
I think the point is that Paige is different and should probably be evaluated on a different basis than the rest of the team. I believe that's what Geno meant when he expressed how happy he was that she is back, because her presence on the court gives so much confidence to the rest of the team, even if she's not unconscious like she was in OT.

And I think Geno also knows that they didn't stand a chance to get back to the Final Four unless Paige started to play like Paige again, which happened just in the nick of time.

This is why you trust the guy who is the best there ever was at doing what he does. He's not infallible by any stretch, but he knows a helluva lot more about what it takes to be great than any of the keyboard warriors here do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom