Paige Gatorade Female Athlete Player of the Year. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Paige Gatorade Female Athlete Player of the Year.

Reaction Score
Brenda's latest commit.

giphy.gif

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
No, inside info, but IMO no way the player in the picture with Paige goes to Maryland. I guess Duke is in the Picture in a big way. Definitely ahead of Maryland.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Hype - 1 Put On , Deceive

2 To promote or publicize extravagantly.

That's Merriam Webster talking. Frankly the word "hype" has such a flavor of deception that I think posters do Paige a disservice by using the term. I know they mean no criticism of her, but to associate her and hype inevitably carries some negativity.

To me she is a generational player. She plays guard with skills few have had and she has done it for years. She may well have her freshman woes, but I would not be surprised if she doesn't.

Reaction Score
Brenda's latest commit.
Hoops, you have to stop with that Kamoto Dragon coffee in the morning. Go to de-cafe for the next week and give your equilibrium the opportunity to adjust itself. Then say one hundred Hail Mary's and one hundred Not Brenda's.

Reaction Score
ESPN needs to learn that there's a difference between Player of the Year and Athlete of the Year. Paige won both but the headline writer thinks they are one and the same award. Somebody needs to cal Syracuse and tell them to teach more than looking good on camera, like maybe checking for factual accuracy? A small detail for sure but very sloppy journalism.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom