Paige Daily Video Allotment | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Paige Daily Video Allotment

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Wayzata will be very happy to see her graduate and go to UConn. She has been a thorn in their side for the last 5 years and they would like to make it out of the 6AAAA Sectional.

Hopkins will still be the favorite I imagine with their overall team talent.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score

I just can't wait to see her and Anna playing together. They'll have the opposition out of position even if they look like they're playing in position. I just hope that OUR players are up to the passes that are thrown at them. :D

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
I just can't wait to see her and Anna playing together. They'll have the opposition out of position even if they look like they're playing in position. I just hope that OUR players are up to the passes that are thrown at them. :D
I think you are going to like seeing Nika Muhl in the backcourt with Paige as well. Can you imagine how many passes Ms Christyn Williams is going to get as she slashes to the basket. And ONO is going to be the recipient of a lot of dimes dropped on her by our back court.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I have no idea where to put this because the person featured, in the end, probably wouldn't secure a thread of her own. However, what drew me to her was the fact that she made a pass that was "Paigian" in a 3x3 matchup.

The announcer refers to this as "low key" and maybe that means delivered in a non-chalant manner, but to virutually everyone who saw it, "Wow!" Kind of thing Paige would do, no? Enjoy! :)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Not to be a party pooper but the scorer was so wide open, any general pass would have conected and any pass like that is super risky :oops:

But it was pretty. :rolleyes:

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
If I remember correctly Paige has already said that she WANTS Maya at UConn.

She is starting off good...6'4" Ranked number one in MN; number 6 nationally (might be difficult to maintain) without Paige being around to feed her the ball

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
She is starting off good...6'4" Ranked number one in MN; number 6 nationally (might be difficult to maintain) without Paige being around to feed her the ball
Paige, who is a generational player, will be gone, but that Hopkins team is still loaded next year.

I want Paige to recruit Azzi and Maya.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
New Paige Bueckers highlight package from Hopkins' 2019 sectional final win:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I have no idea where to put this because the person featured, in the end, probably wouldn't secure a thread of her own. However, what drew me to her was the fact that she made a pass that was "Paigian" in a 3x3 matchup.

The announcer refers to this as "low key" and maybe that means delivered in a non-chalant manner, but to virutually everyone who saw it, "Wow!" Kind of thing Paige would do, no? Enjoy! :)

I was thinking the announcer was telling us the pass was to low part of the "key". Maybe not? It was dangerous and amazing though.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
This montage of Paige highlights from last summer's U19's has likely been posted before, but Courtside Film's new tweet allows us to watch them again:

I wonder who will be the first to say she can't create her own shot? Some will say it - guaranteed.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom