Paige Daily Video Allotment | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Paige Daily Video Allotment

Reaction Score
Who will be the first Husky to be hit in the face by a no-look pass?
Good one M.H. ! I suspect there will be a few on-target in-coming rocket passes that will cause the rest of the team to crank up their attention and activity levels. Just one more way Paige will increase, broaden and tune up the Husky tempo.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Unbelieveable, two hours ago up went something called "The Official Mix Tape". These companies know click material when they see it.

Can you imagine all the great passes with Paige, Anna, and Liv on the floor at the same time. Everyone including Paige will have to be ready for a quick pass from someone. I can see all five players touching the ball before someone makes an easy basket. Classic UConn basketball that we all love. They will have defenses running all over the place and the young ladies will still find the open player. And the quick outlet passing for the fast break, damn it's going to be LOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG 7 months.:)

Reaction Score
A Day in the Life of Paige.

it's great to be able to enjoy all the hype because PB is UConn bound..............I can't even imagine what it must be like for the fan base of the losers in the PB sweepstakes..........

Reaction Score
I guess some here have wondered if she will be able to wear the number "1". If she can't, I think she would look great in "33", unless she is not a Larry Bird (if she even knows him or his reputation) fan.
She has some Pistol Pete in her game; how ‘bout #23 (his LSU #)...

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
She has some Pistol Pete in her game; how ‘bout #23 (his LSU #)...
Good one but I only think of one person when I see 23 - MJ.
On the other hand, I think another pretty famous bballer also wore 33 - Lew/Kareem

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
She reminds me of a female version of Larry Bird to include the moves to the basket.
If you recall Bird has a dry sense of humor with a tinge of sarcasm. Listen to Paige. Also Bird liked to tell his defender what he was going to do and then do it as in I'm going to get the ball right there, shoot a three in your face, and there isn't a thing you can do about it. The next sound you hear is the ball hitting the net cords. Listen the girl (Maya) talking at the table about Paige. You are right she is a female Larry Bird in more ways than one. Start at 1:10 and watch to at least 2:10. The whole video is interesting.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Man they are bringing this stuff out of mothballs, but it is fun. This just today. Paige in Tartans uniform takes on Big 10 FOY.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom