Paige Daily Video Allotment | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Paige Daily Video Allotment

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Paige is the Future of Basketball. Paige Bueckers Is the Future of Basketball
Loved this article, especially this part.

At this point in her career, her trophy case would be the envy of some small high schools. She's won four gold medals and three international tournament titles with USA Basketball. She's a two-time Gatorade State Player of the Year, and she's appeared on every All-America list imagined. And she still has another season's worth of accolades to earn this spring. The only things she's collected more regularly than these honors are her opponents' ankles and egos.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Paige Video Playlist. Includes all Videos Produced by CCX that Paige is in since she was in the 8th Grade. CCX is a Streaming Service that that Streams Minnesota HS Sports.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Has anyone seen this one?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Video at the link that includes Paige, a bit of Paige's parents, and some very candid Geno:

Reaction Score
I guess some here have wondered if she will be able to wear the number "1". If she can't, I think she would look great in "33", unless she is not a Larry Bird (if she even knows him or his reputation) fan.
Agree, love Paige's game! Does anyone else think uconn should also grab a couple of those bigs she plays with. They got game!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Agree, love Paige's game! Does anyone else think uconn should also grab a couple of those bigs she plays with. They got game!

Nnaji is elite. Would take in a heartbeat. Not sure about the others.

Reaction Score
Does this mean something? Just curious from today's ESPN, even this is a repeating gossip .

One of the first people Bueckers told was her friend Azzi Fudd, the top-ranked prospect in the Class of 2021 who won last year's award as a sophomore.

"I was so happy for her last year when she won even though we were competing against each other," Bueckers said, "and I know she's happy for me."

Fudd is still uncommitted, but Bueckers has tried to sell her on joining her in Storrs. And she hopes the award helps.

Reaction Score
Let’s hope this kid can live up to all the hype. Hopefully she can come in off the bench and give UConn some good minutes, play sound defense, grasps UConn’s offense, and distribute the ball. That’s what UConn will need.

Reaction Score
Just when you thought it was safe ....Another Paige Mixtape and this one is pretty nifty:

I never get tired of watching Ms Bueckers perform her magic on the court..............been waiting for a long time to see her in a UConn uniform..........

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom