Paige cleared to play | The Boneyard

Paige cleared to play

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Oh, man, look at the series of pics. Look at the second, which is probably a day or two after her surgery, and try to convince me this girl isn't where she is because of hard work. And Surfer Dude makes an appearance later on.

Reaction Score
I know Paige is thinking " it's about time ", I'm ready. And she looks like she bulked up from all the exercises she's had to do to get in shape. Maybe she will be less prone to get hurt with the extra bulk. Paige's arms are definitely bigger. I want her to go berzerk and tear up all opponents she will face to make up for her 2 years of sitting on the bench. I want Paige to show the world what's shes capable of and what every one has missed in the last 2 years. I want her to win No. 12 and then get greedy and come back for No.13. GO PAIGE!!! GO TEAM!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Great to see this, right near the one-year anniversary of her injury.

Life isn't about what happens to you; it's about how you respond to whatever happens.

Let's go Paige.

Amashutcha

Basketball enjoyer
Reaction Score
I'm so hyped! Let's go!
Also, Drake's in the comments. :eek:
I'm more of a Kendrick guy myself, but for context:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
So….I thought she was already good to go….

I guess I need to come here more often during the off season!

Reaction Score
I’m looking forward to more of this!

IMG_1534.jpeg

Reaction Score
I really would like to see her play this entire season including the National Championship game in good health and injury free.

I dread these out of season games and worry about the risks involved but these are the same risks in playing and entire season. Just feel like an old lady in sharing concern about all of our players health. Their good health will be the key factor in arriving at the National Championship game.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I know Paige is thinking " it's about time ", I'm ready. And she looks like she bulked up from all the exercises she's had to do to get in shape. Maybe she will be less prone to get hurt with the extra bulk. Paige's arms are definitely bigger. I want her to go berzerk and tear up all opponents she will face to make up for her 2 years of sitting on the bench. I want Paige to show the world what's shes capable of and what every one has missed in the last 2 years. I want her to win No. 12 and then get greedy and come back for No.13. GO PAIGE!!! GO TEAM!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!
I couldn’t agree more! I won’t say we were cheated, I’ll say we were deprived. Paige was basically taken from us for two years. UConn fans want to see and enjoy a healthy and vibrant Paige Buckets. Paige is a “force multiplier.” She makes everyone around her better. UConn is a different team when she’s on the floor.

Everyone connected with UConn WBB has been anticipating her return. I wonder if we’ll see Paige in limited action next week, or will she sit out these exhibition games as she suggested she would earlier this summer? Regardless, it’s good to finally have her back healthy. Welcome back Paige, you were sorely missed.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don't care if she's cleared to play..........I want her bubble wrapped on the bench until a week before the start of the season............;)
She needs to play. To be cleared she needs to be 100% physically so all she needs to work on is the trust mentally in the knee. I doubt she plays a lot but she is a vital cog in the wheel and the team needs to see how the others are going to work around Paige and Azzi.

Reaction Score
She needs to play. To be cleared she needs to be 100% physically so all she needs to work on is the trust mentally in the knee. I doubt she plays a lot but she is a vital cog in the wheel and the team needs to see how the others are going to work around Paige and Azzi.
Her playing in the upcoming European exhibition games which are totally meaningless is particularly distressing to me...........

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom