Paige Bueckers vs 5 Star Iowa St Commit Lexi Donarski | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Paige Bueckers vs 5 Star Iowa St Commit Lexi Donarski

Reaction Score
Incredible skills. She needs to get stronger, needs to learn to move her feet on defense and get experience at the college level, which will happen next year. Looking forward to watching you play next year, Paige.

Reaction Score
I watched the video of that game and for what it is worth Lexi did defend Paige but Paige was not assigned Lexi to guard. Lexi needed to score for her team to have a chance, Paige just needed to be Paige for her team to win.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Did Paige miss games in 9th and 10th grades? Do we know why?

Hopkins is a really good team. Paige doesn’t need to outscore the opponent’s star. She can feed her teammates.

Reaction Score
Having several talented team mates and a great coach is a blessing for a pg. Many have to assume the role of primary scorer and never get to develop the team skills they need in college.
As for her uniform No. I recall an interview in which she answered a question about her being the next DT by saying she was flattered but would focus on being the first Paige Bueckers.
Some day freshmen will want her number.

Reaction Score
Having several talented team mates and a great coach is a blessing for a pg. Many have to assume the role of primary scorer and never get to develop the team skills they need in college.
As for her uniform No. I recall an interview in which she answered a question about her being the next DT by saying she was flattered but would focus on being the first Paige Bueckers.
Some day freshmen will want her number.
These kids all want their own identities. Too bad we BYers always want to make them the "next"

Reaction Score
Those stats are incomplete. She played far more than 4 and 13 games as a freshman and sophomore.
I thought the same. High School coaches do not always report completed stats on those websites as they do not have much time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom