Paige Buecker Plays Tonight Live Stream 8 PM EST Live Stream | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Paige Buecker Plays Tonight Live Stream 8 PM EST Live Stream

Reaction Score
Nice to see Bueckers' first comment was to praise her team mate Contraras. She also said she didn't know Geno was going to be there.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Is he there for Paige? Or there for Maya Nnaji? :rolleyes:
Support is nice and all, but I think it’s relatively safe to say Paige is a lock.
Well, if Nnaji wanted to impress Geno, that second half helped alot. She is a stud.
Nnaji and Brady are the same class same position (PF)/Post. Think Geno looks taller (Betts) or someone who can play SF (Barker or Gardiner).

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
IF Whalen can get a couple of players from both teams over the next couple of years, Minnesota will compete for Big Ten title.

Reaction Score
IF Whalen can get a couple of players from both teams over the next couple of years, Minnesota will compete for Big Ten title.

I was thinking the same thing. Both Stewart and Johnson for Wayzata look to have college bodies and height. Stewart is an amazing shooter, at least in this game. She got the right name for sure.

Reaction Score
I was thinking the same thing. Both Stewart and Johnson for Wayzata look to have college bodies and height. Stewart is an amazing shooter, at least in this game. She got the right name for sure.
They’re already committed to Utah and Nebraska. Such a high level HS game.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Paige reminds me of Taurasi in so many ways. She is unfiltered and unedited, like Dee. Azzi, in contrast, is quiet and measured, like Sue.
Paige also has a face of a calm wise cracker. Azzi always looks at everything in wide eyed wonder. always looks intense.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
From Coach Scribner's mother, "Azzi is a sweetheart."
One can certainly see it by the way she takes Paige's jibes. Every time I've seen Azzi play however she plays with an incredible fearlessness, determination and focus. I've rewatched every FIBA game I could find with her and it's apparent every game. She's one of the most competitive young players I've ever seen.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
One can certainly see it by the way she takes Paige's jibes. Every time I've seen Azzi play however she plays with an incredible fearlessness, determination and focus. I've rewatched every FIBA game I could find with her and it's apparent every game. She's one of the most competitive young players I've ever seen.
She's a Badass Sweetheart. ;)

Reaction Score
Nnaji and Brady are the same class same position (PF)/Post. Think Geno looks taller (Betts) or someone who can play SF (Barker or Gardiner).
While I agree with that Coach Auriemma would prefer either a BIG or small forward, Coach Auriemma certainly would find room at the Inn if Nnaji wanted to head to Storrs.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
For another complete game replay from CCX media that is on youtube:

Great game. Geno was announced on air around the 26' mark of the video. Funny observation by the announcers that Geno is so so serious when Paige is going bonkers in the 1st half.

" You think Geno would have a smile on his face watching Paige "

Seemed like he wanted to keep a low profile up in the stands and was surrounded by people that did not interact with him

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom