Paige B | The Boneyard

Paige B

Reaction Score
Went on the ND message board .. per there ND recruiting source, Paige will be at the game.. I’m sure she will be sitting behind the Notre Dame bench with Sam and Peoples...wonder if Fudd will be there to. So much for there visit a few weeks to UCONN on there own dime. Notre Dame is putting all there stops tomorrow on future recruits for the big game!! These recruits sure get around .. there parents must have big bucks to fly there kids around the county for a day trip

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Went on the ND message board .. per there ND recruiting source, Paige will be at the game.. I’m sure she will be sitting behind the Notre Dame bench with Sam and Peoples...wonder if Fudd will be there to. So much for there visit a few weeks to UCONN on there own dime. Notre Dame is putting all there stops tomorrow on future recruits for the big game!! These recruits sure get around .. there parents must have big bucks to fly there kids around the county for a day trip

Since the tickets will be courtesy of Notre Dame I kinda doubt the seats would be behind the UConn bench. At last year's game she sat behind the UConn bench. Crazy, I know.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
The kids probably deliver newspapers and shovel sidewalks to earn the money!;)

Reaction Score
I definitely think it’s going to be between us and Notre Dame for Paige B. Not liking she will be there behind ND’s bench.. but she was behind ours for last years game. Hopefully the Samantha Brunelle ties won’t have an affect over it. We’ve been clearly seeing that the young ladies haven’t really been following each other thus far and doing what’s best for them. Notre Dame and UConn will both have the opportunity for freshman to step in and play right away the next 2 seasons. Gonna be crazy recruiting wars between us and Notre Dame next couple of years that’s for sure...huge game tomorrow...Let’s go Huskies!!

Reaction Score
I definitely think it’s going to be between us and Notre Dame for Paige B.

I think her Final 5 will be the usual suspects: UND, UConn, Stanford, SC, and of course Minnesota.

Reaction Score
There are few parents that won't fund these trips for their kids. Good college educations with a great possibility of short-term (under 15 years) WNBA/Europe careers leading to name recognition jobs for life.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Is Niele's son a senior this year?

Junior - Class of 2020

1543884867643.png

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Time passes really fast. I remember watching Ivey when she was a sophomore in high school. She led her team, Cor Jesu, to a state championship before she graduated.

Reaction Score
Like many (correction: ALL) of you, I'm a huge PB fan :D She is a flat out baller & entertainer and I want her to commit to UCONN more than any other prospect out there! Does anyone remember her visit when we beat ND last year? During a crucial sequence in the second half, UCONN came up with a big play and there was a ton of excitement on our bench. At that time, I noticed that a few HS prospects (Paige, Azzi, and maybe Aliyah) were also sitting behind the team. For the most part, everyone looked a little indifferent, except Paige. She was SO pumped and for a moment I thought I was seeing a young DT with that competitive fire. Now, I know a lot has happened since that game and let's face it...none of us need to make any more recruitment predictions haha. But I remember thinking at that moment...her body language says: "I am already a husky".

"In a world where you can be anything...be KIND"

Reaction Score

there was actually some consternation on the ND fan site because Bueckers and Fudd were seated well away from the ND commits (including Sam B) and didn't seem to communicate with them during the game...........

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
In the sad but true category, we are now trying to interpret body language, tweets, likes and visits to ascertain the mind of 16 and 17 year-olds and yet, here I am "all-in" and super excited to follow Ms.Paige Bueckers! Something about the thrill of the chase...

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
there was actually some consternation on the ND fan site because Bueckers and Fudd were seated well away from the ND commits (including Sam B) and didn't seem to communicate with them during the game......

Until they commit elsewhere, I’ll continue to keep hope alive. :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom