Paige and Azzi on Angel Reese | The Boneyard

Paige and Azzi on Angel Reese

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Perhaps posters #2 and 3 are correct, but I'm glad Paige and Azzi just talked about her game and her style of play - rebounding, confidence, etc. Let fans, critics, whatever, make comments about Angel's "attitude". Paige and Azzi are above that.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Azzi proudly notes that one of her fellow players from the DMV is having great success.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Perhaps posters #2 and 3 are correct, but I'm glad Paige and Azzi just talked about her game and her style of play - rebounding, confidence, etc. Let fans, critics, whatever, make comments about Angel's "attitude". Paige and Azzi are above that.
Nice post Eric. When I went to high school back in 1966 (freshman) I had a Beatle haircut. The Early Beatles haircut. Not long just bangs. My HS coach coached my team at Basketball Camp during the summer and I was the starting point guard. When the summer was over I went to HS and tried out for varsity and got cut because they had a tradition of shaved heads. You couldnt play make the team unless you had a shaved head. I was 13 yrs old. I waited til 2 days before they were to pick the team and got cut because I waited to long to shave my head. I wasnt happy. Later in intermurals the asst coach was reffing the game and asked me why I didnt try out for varsity and I told him what happened. Complete silence. So I really dont care if I dont like the way kids wear their hair or eyelashes or in some situations have a bit of an attitude. I remember what happened to me. I asked my mom if I could transfer from my Catholic School to public school and she said NO they smoke cigarettes and drink beer. How things have changed. I ended up playing golf and made the team as a freshman. That turned out pretty good in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom