Paging Kevin Ollie | The Boneyard

Paging Kevin Ollie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
See - the "taking the stairs" metaphor was about going up when we were at the bottom. There are no short cuts to the top - it's a tough climb, but you take them one step at a time, maybe slide back a stair or two along the way, but then you arrive and the journey was worth it because you didn't take the easy way out.

What we have here is a puppy that is a metaphor for the 2014-15 Huskies - at the top and not willing to go back down. Even though people are trying to give our Huskies little "treats", telling them that they are great and won a title, so they don't have to hit the weight room or put in that extra work after practice any more. But this Husky is saying, "sorry, I like it right here where I am. I'm not trusting your treats - you're trying to lure me back down so some other mascot can rise to the top in my place."

This Husky is but a young pup, but already wise.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
See - the "taking the stairs" metaphor was about going up when we were at the bottom. There are no short cuts to the top - it's a tough climb, but you take them one step at a time, maybe slide back a stair or two along the way, but then you arrive and the journey was worth it because you didn't take the easy way out.

What we have here is a puppy that is a metaphor for the 2014-15 Huskies - at the top and not willing to go back down. Even though people are trying to give our Huskies little "treats", telling them that they are great and won a title, so they don't have to hit the weight room or put in that extra work after practice any more. But this Husky is saying, "sorry, I like it right here where I am. I'm not trusting your treats - you're trying to lure me back down so some other mascot can rise to the top in my place."

This Husky is but a young pup, but already wise.

Good try. KO would let this year's team know they haven't earned the right to be on top and looking down on eveyone. They haven't earned the right to bark at anyone.

This year's team is fortunate enough to be on the bottom step with KO leading them up the stairs along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom