Pac-12 & Mountain West Do Not Extend Deal | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Pac-12 & Mountain West Do Not Extend Deal

Reaction Score
Wyoming will go Big Sky if the MW falls apart.

Big Sky has a lot of schools who are well ahead of programs like those in the MAC who have 5-10k people at games. Montana gets 30k. Wyoming has similar fan support to UConn in FB.

It's really dumb for schools like CSU to try to be the bottom of the P-4/5. Schools like Boise have no business trying to compete as beyond FB they are more D-2 than "power". Sad to see yet another conference ruined.

Big Sky is FCS dum dum.

Reaction Score
Big Sky is FCS dum dum.
i kinda follow what B12 was saying. a school like wyoming, with no premier sports programs and located in a forgotten corner of America (Laramie, WY) is likely not in a position to survive as an FBS independent. Nor is it worth their time and money to have to go play in a C-USA or something. MW was the perfect marriage for them, and honestly the only sensible situation for them to have an FBS team.

If MW dies and there is no home for them, I would be surprised if they try to make a similar run at independence. They were never relevant in FBS, so no reason to keep it. Go play montana, montana state, and idaho. those should be excellent games with great fan interest

Reaction Score
i kinda follow what B12 was saying. a school like wyoming, with no premier sports programs and located in a forgotten corner of America (Laramie, WY) is likely not in a position to survive as an FBS independent. Nor is it worth their time and money to have to go play in a C-USA or something. MW was the perfect marriage for them, and honestly the only sensible situation for them to have an FBS team.

If MW dies and there is no home for them, I would be surprised if they try to make a similar run at independence. They were never relevant in FBS, so no reason to keep it. Go play montana, montana state, and idaho. those should be excellent games with great fan interest

He’s a troll. You don’t want to follow anything he says..

Wyoming has had a better program than UConn.

What pray tell do you have in mind for UConn?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom