PAC 12 Media Day for wbb is Tuesday October 12 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

PAC 12 Media Day for wbb is Tuesday October 12

Reaction Score
Colorado appreciated the extra marketing efforts from Washington!
In all seriousness, I listened to some of the interviews yesterday, and I’m not sure I really learned anything about any of the teams.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Colorado appreciated the extra marketing efforts from Washington!
In all seriousness, I listened to some of the interviews yesterday, and I’m not sure I really learned anything about any of the teams.
It was very fluffy journalism, but still fun.

Yeah, Miller wasn't even mentioned by name during the Colorado segment. Briefly in passing Coach Payne said something about the 2 Washington transfers. I think both could play prominent roles for the Buffs.

I wouldn't have complained if the USC segment had a bunch of highlights of Rogers and the Oregon segment had a bunch of highlights of Dugalic, but in both cases that didn't happen. Just seems bizarre. Did they really not even realize Miller isn't w/ the Dawgs anymore? If they knew it and did it anyway, seems fairly insulting.

Reaction Score
The Washington transfers are going to be a huge help to Colorado. I was surprised not to hear Taya Corosdale's name mentioned in any of the OSU interviews. Taya is the longest tenured starter for OSU.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom